Married To A Psychopath #7

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

⚠️ALERT⚠️: Mature content... Read at your own risk ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

J/K POV:

I ran to the reception and asked...

J/K: Where is the patient who was in that room???

She said while smilingly;

RECEPTIONIST: Congratulations Jungkook! Miss Y/N came out of the coma. We have shifted her to the general ward...you can meet her there.

I felt so happy and relaxed. A layer of relief and happiness ran in my body and soul as I happily rushed to the general ward to see her but as soon as I opened the door, my smile faded away as I saw Y/N with her father. He smiled evilly looking at me. I was totally confused and scared.

A/N POV:

You woke up from the coma and saw your father beside you. You became extremely happy as you hugged him and started to cry but you didn't tell anything about that horrible incident.

Now you were watching Jungkook, standing like a statue at the door as your father proceeded.

Y/N FATHER: Oh look who's here Y/N... Hello son! How are you?

But Jungkook behaved strangely.

J/K: Stay away from her.

You looked at him as he looked at you and came near you but you moved away a little scarily and hold your father's hand.

J/K: Babe listen to me... he's not the father you think. He killed my parents. He works for the mafia.

You looked at him in a confused and shocked reaction as you utter some words.

Y/N: S-shut up!

Y/N FATHER: What are you saying? I think you've gone mad.

You managed to stand up from the bed as you tremble but your father held you and supported you to stand as Jungkook moved a little but you backed away behind your father.

J/K: Babe listen... I'm sorry, I know I'm a terrible person and made you suffer a lot but I love you and you need to be safe.

But you didn't seem to trust him again.

J/K: Ok then if you don't trust me then ask your father where he was on your wedding day.

You looked at your father as you knew that he was out of the country at that time due to some emergency business meeting so he didn't show up at your wedding.

Y/N FATHER: W-what are you talking about!? I was out of the country.

J/K: Y/N he's lying. He was in Korea at our wedding.

He took out his phone and after clicking for a few seconds he showed you his phone.

J/K: Look at these pics...He was secretly attending our wedding.

He showed the pictures of your father, all dressed up like some kind of waiter with a cap and mask on. You felt like you were betrayed.

He clicked something more on the screen while you were watching him like a statue.

J/K: Here look at this. This is the list of people who left Korea during that day... Your father claimed to be out of the country.

You looked at your father with tears in your eyes and beating heart who was trying to avoid eye contact with you.

Y/N: Appa is that true?

He looked at you and then Jungkook and again stumble on his words.

Y/N FATHER: N-no Y/N dear... H-he is just trying t-to turn y-ou against m-me.

But you pulled your hand away from him as you weren't listening to anyone.

Y/N: Now I understand why you used to come home after months with wounds on your body.

Tears started to fall down your cheeks. He tries to say something but you interrupt him.

Y/N: I used to overhear you on calls. Talking about money, mafia world and targets but I never trusted it not because I never doubted because I never wanted to see that filthy side of yours.

Y/N: The day before I asked Jungkook for divorce, I heard him on the phone talking about you that he didn't want to tell me about your acts as it'll make me feel betrayed. I realised how hard it was for him to live with the daughter of such a man who murdered his parents... I had nothing in my hands and asked for divorce as I didn't want to make him suffer so he doesn't see you in me.

Y/N: I just wanted to run away from both of you.

You backed away a little as you said in a serious teary face.

Y/N: But now I think you need to be punished for your acts.

With that, you pressed the emergency button for security. At this, your father pulled out the gun from his back and pointed at you.

He pulled your arm and put his arm around your neck as Jungkook screamed your name and rushed towards you but he stopped when your father put the gun on your head.

Y/N FATHER: Don't come near me or otherwise I'll shoot her.

Tears started to roll down your cheeks not because you were scared because of the grief of betrayal from your father.

Y/N: A-appa...

Y/N FATHER: Shut up I'm not you appa. My daughter can't be like this who called the police on her own father.

J/K: Leave her...I swear to god I'll kill you with my own hands if you do anything to her...I can't lose her again.

You looked at Jungkook and your heart clenched watching him so scared for you. The police came to the room and pulled out the guns ordering your father to put the gun down but he makes the grip more tight making you gasp.

J/K: Y/N...I said leave her.

The police backed away a little.

Y/N FATHER: Let me go... otherwise I'll pull the trigger.

All of them moved away from the door in precaution. He started to move forward while gripping and pointing the gun at you but as he pass Jungkook, he jumped forward hitting his arm. The grip loosen as he fell forward but one of the guards hold you.

Jungkook hovered above your father, trying to get the gun from his hand. They were struggling over each other but in a matter of seconds, a loud thud sound of the gun was heard.

Y/N: NOO!!

Y/N POV:

I saw Jungkook on the floor with blood streaming out his lower abdomen region. I immediately rushed towards Jungkook as all the guards immediately get my father before he could pull more triggers.

I was bending on my knees, applying pressure on his wound to prevent bleeding as I was crying like a mess. He smiled and raised his hand to wipe my tear.

Doctors rushed towards him and put him on the stretcher, taking him to the operation theatre as I was running beside him, holding his hands as he was smiling at me and uttering some words with his weak voice.

J/K: I-I'm sorry Y/N... I l-love you-

With that, his eyes shut down. They took him inside the operation theatre.
I stood outside, crying like a mess as a nurse came to me.

NURSE: Miss Y/N you need to rest as you recently came out of the coma. Lemme take you back to the room. He'll be fine.

Y/N: N-no I need to be with him.

NURSE: Miss you need to rest. We'll inform you about him.

But suddenly I felt my head so heavy and dizzy that everything blacked out and I fell on the floor.