Married To A Psychopath #9

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

⚠️ALERT⚠️: Mature content... Read at your own risk ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

A/N POV: 

Tears started to flow down your eyes. You stormed out of the office and reached the hospital. After asking about his room your hearts almost dropped out of the chest when you saw him laying on the bed with bandages on his wrist. You were standing near the door putting a hand on your mouth to not cry out loud but suddenly you heard a doctor behind you.

DOCTOR: Miss Y/N?

You turned towards the doctor.

DOCTOR: He's fine now... Can we talk?

You nodded in yes and went to his office.

DOCTOR: Listen miss Y/N, He's fine physically but not mentally. He is going through a serious depression for a long time.

Your heart clenched listening to it.

DOCTOR: He came to me a year ago for a few days.

You looked at him in surprise.

DOCTOR: Yes miss Y/N. He came to me in a miserable condition as he was struggling with a lot of depression. I prescribed him some medicines and therapists but I don't think he took it seriously and now he is even worse. I think only you can help him with his depression... If you both are having any kind of relationship problems then please solve them together. Give each other a chance, he's already suffering a lot. I hope you'll consider my advice.

You nodded and stood up

Y/N: Thanks.

You went back to his room who woke up and was looking up at the ceiling. Your heart was bleeding like hell watching him like this as you mumbled.

Y/N: K-kookie.

He suddenly looked at you and you immediately made a serious stern face.

J/K: Y/N...

You walked towards him as you said in a serious tone pretending that you were very disappointed and angry.

Y/N: Let's go home. You're discharged.

He looked at you wanting to say something.

J/K: Y/N-

You interrupted him.

Y/N: Jungkook we should go home first. We'll talk later.

You took him home, to his bedroom and shut the door, not wanting to listen to anything as you went to the hallway, gathered everyone, and scolded them.

Y/N: I told all of you to not leave him alone. But look what y'all have done. Such an irresponsible people.

It was almost night now, you came back to your room and freshen up as you were very tired. Your mind was constantly towards Jungkook. You slowly opened his room as only a lamp was lit and he was sleeping peacefully.

Tears started to form your eyes as you never imagined that Jungkook would take this step. You slowly came near his bed and lay down close with him as you gently put your arm around his body and start to weep quietly. But you suddenly heard a voice.

J/K: Y/N...

He managed to turn his face towards you. He looked into your eyes, brushed your hair away from your face, and wiped your tears. You hugged him tightly pressed your face in his chest and start to cry out loud.

Y/N: Kookie what you've done to ourselves... you scared me.

He took you more deeply into him with both of his hands surrounding your head and body as he also started to cry.

J/K: I-i'm sorry... I'm sorry for everything. I felt so guilty and useless. How can I forgive myself for what I have done? I'm useless and terrible.

You said in between crying.

Y/N: Please- please don't say that. You're not useless. I need you! I can't do anything without you. Everything in that office reminds me of you. My heart belongs to you. Please don't do this to your heart. My heart shed blood tears when I saw you like this. Please never do this again.

He hugged you more tightly and said in between crying.

J/K: Y/N P-please help me... I'm drowning.

You pull your face out, looked into his eyes, and cupped his face.

Y/N: I can do anything for you. Help me too.

J/K: I will.

You both slept into each other arms after a long while. You started to go to therapies with him and in no time he started to make progress rapidly. You started to take him to the office with you. He became very impressed with the management.

J/K: Wow Y/N!! What a discipline you've maintained. I'm impressed!

AFTER A FEW DAYS:

 It was a usual day at your office. You were also very busy with your files. At that moment, a person walks in all dressed up in a black creased suit and stood at your table. You didn't look up as you just said while writing something on the files.

Y/N: What is it? Say fast and leave. I'm busy.

The person didn't say anything and cleared his throat. You annoyingly look up and you felt like your heart has skipped a beat.

Y/N: J-JUNGKOOK...!!!

You almost screamed in joy as you saw Jungkook saw on his feet, all dressed up smiling at you with all his charms.

You stood up from your chair and hugged him tightly, he hugged you back lifting you a little. After a moment you broke the hug.

Y/N: Why didn't you tell me??

J/K: Just wanna surprise you.

Y/N: What a pleasant surprise sir!

You pointed towards his chair.

Y/N: Welcome back. Have a seat on your throne.

He grabbed your hand and made you sit on the chair. He bent down his knees while holding your hands.

J/K: This throne always belongs to you, my princess. This company wouldn't have survived without you. This always belongs to you.

You looked at him with mixed emotions of surprise, shock, and love as a happy tear rolled your eye. He wiped it with his thumb.

J/K: No more tears from now on...

You smiled not knowing what to say as he made you speechless.

J/K: Come let's go to have lunch.

You happily nodded and you both walked out of the office, holding each other's hand as all the workers watched you in a happy surprise.

"𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕒 𝕤𝕚𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕥𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕦𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕝 𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕦𝕡 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤."

~ ƬΉΣ  ΣПD ~