Married To A Psychopath #3

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

⚠️ALERT⚠️: Mature content... Read at your own risk ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

Y/N POV:

For a few days, Jungkook didn't come neither I did bother to ask as I was busy getting the papers prepared. During these days my heart felt so heavy as I still was unable to get out from the trauma of that night by Jungkook's behaviour.

A/N POV:

The next day by the evening, Jungkook came home. He was in his office room. You gather all your courage and enter the room, You saw jungkook sitting behind the table busy doing some work on his laptop as you came near his table and put the divorce papers on the table.

Y/N: These are the divorce papers. Sign them up. I want a divorce.

He lifted his eyebrow and looked at you and then the paper. Suddenly he started to laugh hysterically like a psycho which made you confused.

Y/N: This is not a joke, I seriously want a divorce. I can't become that type of wife who deserves to be treated badly.

He suddenly went quiet with deadly expressions on his face.

J/K: I'm not gonna sign it, Understood?

You were not shocked or surprised as you knew he was gonna torture on this too.

Y/N: Why??

J/K: Because you have to suffer with me, the sufferings you gave me.

Y/N: I'm not going to argue with you on this topic anymore. You can't think whatever you want to. Sign it or not I'm going anyways. I can't live with you anymore... ( with torturing voice ) UNDERSTOOD?

He stood up from his chair in extreme anger and stormed near you as you felt the sudden change in the air. In a moment, he grabbed your neck and pushed you against the wall as you struggled to come outta his grip. But he pinched your hands on the wall while grabbing your neck with the other hand as he was too close that you could feel his hot heavy breath in anger.

J/K: What do you think you are...huh?? Do you think I'll let you go this easily? Then hear the answer. NO! I'LL NOT DIVORCE YOU.

You were struggling to come outta his grip.

Y/N: L-leave me..!!

You push him hard away from yourself gasping for air as you looked at him.

Y/N: You've gone mad. Look at yourself! You're nothing but a psycho.

You were almost screaming in between heavy breaths.

Y/N: A psycho killer! I didn't kill your parents instead you did!! I can also say that you get happy when someone dies. HUH? Does that make sense to you? As you blamed me without any logic? Is that logical to you!?

The very next moment you hear his voice SHUT UP! and felt a hard slap on your face making you fall on the ground as you put your hand on your burning cheek and look at him in disbelieve with tears flowing down. You stood up in anger and grief as you said in a breaking voice.

Y/N: I was so much confused these days about whether I should leave you or not... And I was unable to choose because there was still love for you in my heart but now I'm clear, I can't stay with you anymore. Thanks for reminding me one more time that I shouldn't be here anymore.

With that, you rushed out of the room. You heard the sound of things crashing on the floor by Jungkook but you went into your room. You angrily put the suitcase on the bed while sobbing. You start to pack your stuff from your wardrobe... As you were taking your clothes out of your closet, you heard the sound of someone locking the door.

You came out of you walk towards the closet just to find Jungkook standing at the door as he already locked the door. You froze at your place in shock and confusion.

Y/N: W-what are you doing?

He said nothing as he take slow steps and came near you with an evil smirk on his face.

He stood near you and adjusted the strands of hair falling on your face behind your ear. You were standing in shock by his sudden gentleness as he put you in his arm around your waist and pulled you closer. Both of your pelvic were touching each other creating sexual tension between both of you. You already started to feel knots forming in your stomach.

You looked in his eyes with your needy for love eyes as he bought his lips near you but didn't kiss creating an undesirable tension as your burning lips were dying to kiss him. He start to torture you by not putting his lips on yours as you were wetting your lips again and again as he chuckle a little in between this torture.

J/K: I'm sorry Y/N but you can't go...

With that, you felt a sharp thing going inside your skin as you hiss in pain but before you could react, everything became blacked out as you fell on his chest and his arms.

He sedated you with an injection

Next morning:

You woke up with unbearable pain in your head as you slowly open your eyes and found yourself in an unfamiliar surroundings. You groaned in pain as you tilted your head to the other side of the bed. Your eyes suddenly got wide as you saw Jungkook sitting on the chair shirtless with his perfectly tanned body.

You managed to sit up on the bed. You immediately look around the room, it was Jungkook's room and suddenly you went into another shock when you find yourself in jungkook's shirt with open cuff buttons. The shirt was seen through, you immediately put your hands to cover your exposed black b®a.

Y/N: What did you do to me!?

He was sitting on the chair calmly enjoying your mixture and expressions and feeling as you put your feet down the bed but your head felt dizzy and lost your balance but he immediately hold you in his arms. You were left with no power in your body.

You try to use the leftover power in your body and push yourself away from his naked chest but all in vain. He chuckles a little by looking at your condition.

J/K: Don't make yourself more tired baby girl, yesterday was a hard night... I didn't know that you know those tricks.

You felt shocked and confused.

Y/N: W-what are you talking about? And leave me you prevert!

As you pushed him and backed away from him, he looked at you from top to bottom with a smirk. You immediately cover your chest.

Y/N: Tell me what have you done to me. Did you fvcking sedate me huh??

J/K: Hmm... Just a little.