ch;01 the new company

"Mom

"Mom. Did you see my new earrings?" You shouted at your mom, searching for your earrings in your room, while you heard her pissed off tone from the kitchen.. "how do I know? It was you who kept it in your room" she said, making you roll your eyes as you forgot where did you put your new gold earrings that you brought recently for you..

"Here you are" you said, as you finally grabbed those earrings from the small box that you kept inside you cupboard, making you sigh heavily as finally you got to wear this on this day... not a special day but an important day in your life since after a long time you are going to attend an interview in one of the biggest companies in korea that deals with international companies as well...

Putting on your earrings, you were scanning your entire outfit in your eyes, as those long eyelashes was curving into a small crescent, giving you a great aesthetic look to yourself, giving you a little smile around your lips, as you looked gorgeous as ever, feeling confident that you would definitely cracks this interview..

Adding a little blush to your cheeks, you checked yourself once again, taking a deep breathe as you recalled what happened in your old company, those memories you should forget for ever, but that doesn't gonna affect your heart anymore as those scratches in your heart was made by one of the heartless persons you've ever met..

"Jerk" you said, as you finally took a work bag with you, having important documents with you as you shouldn't be leaving any clues that gonna show how talented and hardworking you were.. "perfect, yn.... Gotta go" you said to yourself before spraying some perfume on your body, leaving out of the room quickly as you were getting late..

"Mom... I will have breakfast later outside..." you said, as you picked an apple from the dining table, while your mom saw you with wide eyes as you haven't eaten since last night, giving her worry.. "you are so bad" your mom said as you halted on your steps and turned back at her, staring with a sweet smile of yours.. "love you, mom" you said, biting the red coloured fruit, crunching them..

"Call me whenever you are free" your mom shouted while you yelled a yes at her.. going out.. "call appa too" she said as she ran behind you, while you finally unlocked your car, getting inside, giving a thumps up to her while she was watching your every move... "such a brat" she murmured as just you haven't eaten at all..

-inside Mr.Jeon's company-

Stepping inside the huge building, you went to the receptionist and asked the way to go to the interview room, while the girl inside her cabin, kindly guided you with a smile.. "thank you" you said, heading towards the way as your heart was pumping a lot since you entered here...

After getting to the floor that she said, you were scanning from some interviewees as they must be waiting for their turn... as you expected there were few people with their files in their hands, preparing something in their mobiles, making you sigh as you came to the place on the right time..