ch; 12 obviously not jealous

"coffee" his voice echoed through the receiver that was against your ear

"coffee" his voice echoed through the receiver that was against your ear... "yes, sir" you nodded before getting up from your seat, going towards his chamber...

you took some deep breaths, before knocking on the door, entering inside Mr. Jeon's office, only to find him working on his desktop, eyes fixed on the screen... "sir.. your coffee" you said, before keeping it on the table and you cleared your throat before speaking further...

"sir.. I've organised the paper works for tomorrow's meeting... do you wanna take a look on it?" you said, while he finally raised his eyes and stared at you.. you didn't fail to notice a little smile that appeared in the corner of his lips.. "sure" he said, while you nodded, trying to go back to your space..

"not now.. I will do it later.. before leaving the office" he uttered, making you nod.. "sure, sir..call me if you need something" you said and turn around to walk and someone knocked on the door, making you stop your moves and it was Ms. Han, having some papers in her hands...

she walked past you, throwing a smile at you which you gladly replied with the same.... she went to him and showed those papers, were talking about that, while there you were, standing there awkwardly, staring at them... he didn't take much time before raising his eyes and stare at you...

"you need something, Ms. YN?" his words, made you flinch slightly, but you didn't show it so well outside.. your eyes fell on Ms. Han who was also staring you back.. "ahh... no, sir..I will get going now" you bowed and turned around to leave while Mr. Jeon failed to take his eyes off your figure that's vanishing from his sight..

"yeah.. keep these things ready for tomorrow's schedule.. get everything set and done" Mr. Jeon uttered at Ms. Han, to which she nodded and bowed at him respectfully....

and there you were, tapping your foot on the floor nervously, as you didn't know what was that behaviour of yours... you were unconsciously biting your nails for nothing... clicking your tongue, you decided to get back to your work...

_ _

taking those paper works with you, you walked towards Mr. Jeon's chamber and knocked on it.. "yes" his voice spoke, making you go inside ... "sir, are you free now to check on these?" you said, keeping those stack of papers on his table.. he was scrolling down his phone and that's when he kept the phone on the table and stared at your work...

"Yeah" he whispered, as he took some papers in his hands and started checking it, while you stood there on the other side of the table, waiting for his response... "hmm" he hummed as he was checking it one by one.. it was almost past your office hours, so barely there was no one in the floor but just you two..

"the total budget.. it seems off.. can you tally it again?" Mr. Jeon said, while your eyes widened a little, as you rushed towards him, getting those papers in your hands.. "oh shit" you murmured and stared at him as you didn't believe you did a huge mistake...

"I'm sorry, sir.. I will fix it now" you said, as you tried to move away but he grabbed your wrist, making you stare at him... "relax.. it isn't a big mistake" he said, while you sighed, shaking your head as a no.. "No, sir..this isn't some small fault.. I have to change it right now" you said, while he left your wrist and nodded....

you rushed to your chamber as one of your hands were rubbing against your temples as you were going crazy... you were standing infront of your table, spreading those papers on it, you were fixing the error, while you didn't realise that Mr. Jeon has already entered your chamber, keeping his hands buried inside his pockets...

"don't hurry yourself" he said, making you turn back at him.. you were panting heavily, making him come closer.. "no sir.. I didn't realise the mistake until you say it... I don't know how did I do it-" he grabbed your left cheek with his right hand, while the right thumb placed on your lips, making you stop speaking further..

"relax.. it's nothing" he said, while you couldn't even breathe out as that would hit on his finger... his thumb gently rubbed the skin of your lips, making you gasp even hard..  "relax..hmm?" you nodded, trying to calm the shit down, but no way it was helping it as he was smooching your lips with his thumb...

he smiled as he breathed out, coming little closer... "were you jealous?" he questioned, while you looked away from his eyes.. "ahh no" you stammered while he chuckled before saying it.... "you were"

"no... I wasn't jealous at all... why should I?" you said, while he came to your eye level, making you fluster more as you tried to stare at him... "should I believe you now?" he said, while you nodded nervously, as his thumb was still on the corner of your lips, rubbing on it...

"it's upto you, sir" you said, making him come little closer, until he places his lips on yours, making you gasp.... He gently sucked your lower lip, as he grabbed your face even closer, deepening the kiss of his.... your lips slowly moved along with his, making him smile and that's when you tiptoed as he bents up, holding your waist on him...

he was smooching your lips delicately, savouring your lips inside his, while you were quick enough to respond him as well... still you didn't know what you were doing since he was taking over all of your body, mind and heart...

and you liked that fact for some reason...

it was hard for him to take his lips off you as they were pasted as glue... it was really hard to pull off him from you and your lips... your fists held the hem of his shirt, crushing it as he was eating up your lips.... you moaned out as he squeezed your waist...

"ah...crap.. what did I just do?" He stumbled back, as he saw your eyes that opened abruptly at the choice of his actions... "I'm sorry" he added, while you looked away, as you fixed few strands of your hair behind your ear... "I knew you didn't want this.. but I just couldn't control myself around you"

"it's- it's okay, sir" you uttered, as you gazed down... a part of you wasn't ready to risk anything now, but the other part was fighting with your inner soul to be calm as the kiss didn't last for long enough....

"you just check it out once.. it will be fine" he said, while you nodded and turned around to the table to see the paper works but nothing was going well inside your head as now.... it was all blank as you could feel his lips on you still... his scent was still felt around you...

"I will get going to my office" he said, while you nodded, not turning around to see him leaving as you don't know how to face him now.. you bit your tongue as you remembered kissed him back..... and the fact he stopped himself from kissing you making you embarrass more...

"ahh fuck it" you growled as you came back to senses, trying to come back to work...