ch; 09 him again

"Namjoon?"

"Namjoon?"

you whisper-shouted his name a little, while he saw you with his famous dimple smile.. not gonna lie, but that was your favourite once in your life..

"YN... can I have you for a minute?" Namjoon asked, as he hopped off his car, standing infront of you, while he buried his hands inside his pockets... "what the hell are you trying to do?" you asked, while he smiled wider, walking to you.. "did you forget what was I saying? if you want this deal to happen, be with me"

your breath hitched, just thinking about that... Mr. Jeon's face came to your mind... it was something important to him and his company and you know that very well.. Namjoon snapped his fingers infront of your face, making you get out of your trance...

"YN.. don't overthink"

you turned back to the car when you heard a horn.. "that's my car... now I have to go" you said, turning towards your car but Namjoon held your wrist, making you stop walking... "YN.. let's talk inside my car.. please" he begged infront of the huge building.. "Namjoon.. behave yourself... now leave my fucking hand" you whisper-shouted at him..

he sighed before leaving your wrist.... you raised your brow at him before turning back, sped-walking towards your car.... "You gonna face the worst" he yelled, making you halt on your steps... "do I care?" you yelled back, as you hopped inside your car while Namjoon sighed heavily, as he saw you leaving the place...

"Fuck" he growled as he started his own car...

—- later that night

as you leaned your stomach on the bed, you scrolled through your social media... that's when you got a random message.. your brows knitted before opening the message.... your eyes widened when you saw the picture... your old picture with Namjoon that you've taken when you guys were in relationship...

you ignored the message as you don't wanna start any conversation but the texts were popping up on the top of your phone screen....

"I'm going to add our pictures to my profile's timeline and say to the world that we are still dating"

"You are mine, anyday"

"I will get you in my hands, no matter what"

you rolled your eyes as he wasn't leaving you any moment... "the hell" you growled before turning back to the ceiling, staring at it blankly... you really don't know why he was coming after you just because he saw you in one such meeting... he would've just gone with his life if he haven't met you..

moreover, Mr. Jeon would doesn't like it if Mr. Kim was still contacting you.... you went back to the deep trance of thoughts as you don't know why it's happening around you..

you flinched when you received a call notification.. you took the phone in your hand and checked the person... your lips immediately curved into a huge smile when you saw the caller ID... it was Mr. Jeon..