ch; 07 he wants you

[A/N: it's going to have light smut in the beginning]

'cause I'm going to ruin you'

he ended those words as he pressed his lips on yours, he wasn't taking it harshly, he wanted to own you his... he stopped kissing when he saw you not kissing him back... "what happened?" he asked, as his face was painted with worry.. he was scared if you don't like it..

"Sir.. ain't we taking it too fast?" you asked, while he smiled before pressing his warm lips on your forehead.. "for me.. it isn't, yn.. I really don't know how, why or when..but I fell for you already... I didn't like it when you said you were his.. I didn't like that you don't wanna be in relationship with any big shots.. I mean.. I am one of them.. which means... you don't wanna be with me?" He paused..

you were staring at his eyes as they were boring into yours deeply... "I badly wanna be with you, yn... I know, you ain't ready for it... but give me a chance.. I wanna prove myself that I'm your only one..." he said, as you breathed out on his face... "I want you in my arms forever and ever, yn.... Am I not worth for it?" he said...

"can you give me some time?" you said, while Mr. Jeon smiled widely before nodding his head.. "of course.. but please say yes soon" he said, while you chuckled before leaning onto him... grabbing your hair, he pressed his lips on yours, while you pulled his nape even closer....eating up your lips, he entered his tongue into yours, exploring every inch of your mouth...

he trailed down his lips to your throat, kissing on it gently, he squeezed your upper arm, before biting your shoulder, making you moan in his ears... he wanted to prove that he loves you so much... he wanted to destroy anyone that tries to mess with your life or your happiness... he wants to see you smile... he wants to endure your pain in him...

keeping his fingers on your tummy he removed the tucked in skirt, he buried his face in there... he was sucking your belly, kissing on it while you grabbed his hair in your fists... he smiled before sliding up your cloth even more.. he kissed on every inch of your stomach, while your teeth dug on your lower lip...

His warm hand roamed everywhere on your stomach, while his other hand went to your thighs.. you moaned as he rubbed your inner thighs... he hungrily kissed on your lips, then he looked straight into your eyes... his fingers slowly unbuttoned your shirt, while you gulped, feeling his fingers touching barely on your cold skin....

removing it, he smiled before leaning in, pressing his lips on your upper chest.. you were feeling shivers all down your spine.. he squeezed your waist, as he was boring his kisses all over your collarbones, exposed skin.. "lemme see more of you, kitten" he said seductively before removing your shirt... you were left with your brassiere and skirt... you gulped as he started unbuttoning his shirt, showing his well-built abs inside them...

you tilted your face, not seeing them.. he leaned as he touched your chin.. "look at me, kitten" he said.. while you did what he said... "I want you to stare at me, kitten.. please" he said, while you stared back at him... his flawless skin was making you gulp.. he smiled before unbuckling his belt... you crushed the seat cover as he leaned closer..

"I fucking love you so much, yn... just try to understand" he said in his deep hoarse voice, making you stare at his doe eyes... "I need you... in me" he said, before pressing his lips once again on your soft cherry lips.. pressing your waist in his palms, he trailed up as he unhooked the clip of your bra, making you feel like a feather...

"lemme see your beautiful curves, yn" he said, as he stared down slowly at your features... he didn't take time to kiss on them softly.. he wanted to taste them for an eternal... his lips ended on your dark brown nipples, gently sucking them while your throat left out moans... he stared at you, as he gave a bite on it, making you crush on his hair even more...

you bit your lips that turned him on more....grabbing your cheeks he crushed your lips once again as you were making him go crazy... kissing you more deep, he slid down you skirt, leaving you in your panties... he badly wanted to touch every inch of your beautiful features...

you pushed his pants down as he threw them away....he turned you down, making you lay on your stomach... he pressed his lips on your shoulders, kissing you everywhere at your back... your curves were killing him... he came down to your panties as he slid down quickly.... He kissed you on your asscheeks as he was going insane on you...

turning you around, he slid his fingers on your panties straps, sliding them down, throwing it away as he was keep staring at your eyes... he gulped before looking down... your lips trembled when he leaned to your pussy... he smiled before gently kissing on them...

he stared at you who was staring at him deeply... he smiled before leaning to your face as he kissed softly on your cheeks... his kisses lasted more as he traced on your ears, sucking them gently..

"don't worry, love... I will go inside of you only if you accept me wholeheartedly.. but don't stop me from kissing you... even if I promise about that, I will break the promise next second.. lemme shower you with my kisses for now..." he said as he came to your boobs, kissing them softly.. you smiled at his words... he respects your decision more than anything...

you cupped his cheeks as he stared at you... pulling them towards you, you pressed your lips on them... he smiled widely before kissing back you...

—- — later that evening

you came to his chamber as he called you.. he sounded so mad, so you carefully knocked on that door as you walked inside... "sir.." you said as your eyes fell on the girl who's standing infront of Mr. Jeon, he stared at you before taking a deep breath... "Ms. YN.. do you know her?" He asked, while you shook your head as a no, since she was newly employed...

"Did you share any files with her recently?" He questioned again.. "no sir.. I haven't talked to her" you said, while the girl was hanging her head down.. "did you see that?" He said, as he stared at the girl... "Ms. YN.. she was the one who stole your idea...." Mr. Jeon said making you wide your eyes..

"What?" You said, as you froze on your spot... "Hwang's made her do that.. they paid her... and she did that FOR FUCKING MONEY" he yelled as both of you flinched... he stepped closer to her, making her shiver... he stopped and stared at you as you talked further... "sir.. let her go....this company doesn't need her" you said, while Mr. Jeon chuckled..

"not only that.. you are blocklisted" he said, making her eyes wide in shock... "Mr.Jeon.. please don't do that.." the girl begged.. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FUCKING SIGHT" he shouted at her, making her come towards you.. "please.. tell him... I won't repeat this.. I swear" she said while you stood there nervously...

"Securities" he pressed his landline, while few entered in... "drag her outside of this company... she shouldn't even smell this company's air" Mr. Jeon said, while they came and dragged her out of you.. she was begging for her dear life all the way... you sighed and pitied her.. even though she worked against you..

"Don't pity her, Ms. YN" he said, making you stare back at him.. "sir.. I just don't know.. she came out of nowhere and messed up my life... I don't know where should I put my trust on" you said, while he walked closer to you... "trust in me, yn" he whispered, making you gulp.. he stared at the door which was half opened making him curse...

"Please go away, I may kiss you right here and I don't want my employees to see that" he said, while you turned and stared at the door.. they couldn't see anything, which made your face wrinkle in confusion.. you turned back at him and that's when he pressed his lips on yours quickly, making you wide open your eyes, vanishing those wrinkles...

that was a quick warm peck..

"I told you, right?.. go now" he said, while you slowly backed off staring at you... he was controlling himself as he crossed his arms.. you turned back and felt your cheeks heating up with his behaviour... he gulped down as he smiled at your figure.. he can't wait to have you in his arms again....

you went back to your chamber and your eyes squinted with a new popping message.. without delaying further, you opened it as you...

it was from Namjoon.