ch; 15 come to me

Kim Namjoon was shaking his hand with YN

Looking at a view that he never wanted to look at, Jungkook stood there on the doorstep, eyes dancing between both of them. Namjoon smiled, showing his dimples at the man. "I was looking for you, Mr Jeon" Namjoon said and Jungkook scoffed before stepping inside, and standing in front of him. Just then, he was freeing his hand from YN.

Jungkook stared at YN briefly before shifting his eyes to Namjoon. "May I know the reason, Mr Kim?" Jungkook folded his arms against his chest, eyes piercing deep into the tall man. "Well, it's, I'm here to invite you to my wedding," Namjoon said and Jungkook's eyes widened. He was so obvious that he heard something really unexpected.

"You-your wedding?" Jungkook was perplexed and that was when he stared at YN, finding herself staring at him back with a 'are you finally happy ?' look. "I- Congratulations, Mr Kim," Jungkook chuckled briefly before shaking his hand with Namjoon. Namjoon was pleased seeing him smile. "Please do come, both of you," Namjoon turned to YN, giving her a quick hug. Even if she was his ex, she was his best friend once.

Jungkook felt like he was the one guilt for what he had been thinking for a while. Seeing Namjoon leave the place, his heart felt light and he turned to YN who was still next to him. "Do you want something, Mr Jeon?" YN questioned, making his heart go down his stomach. "Jungkook, it's Jungkook," he assured and she was shaking her head no.

"It's always Mr Jeon," she said before stepping backwards but Jungkook held her wrist. "I'm sorry," he says and she squinted her eyebrows. "You shouldn't be, Mr Jeon," she emphasized his name and he realised it would be hard to win her heart all over again. "Okay, I got you. I will get you back in my arms soon, Ms YN," he snickered before stepping back, and walking towards the door.

YN seated quietly, looking back at her desktop. "Uhm, Ms YN," he called, peeking from the outside. She raised her eyes and looked at him. "Coffee in 10," Jungkook winked before closing the door, making her leave her mouth open.

Preparing his coffee with extra sugar, she walked toward his chamber. Knocking on the door, she stepped inside, only to look around the empty room. She sighed heavily before turning back, but her heart jumped to her throat, gasping to the air when she saw Jungkook right behind her.  And in a second, hot coffee was all over the floor, moreover on her hands.

"Fuck," she screamed in pain and Jungkook's eyes widened, not expecting this. "Oh, Ms YN, come here," as he said, he dragged her towards the washroom in his chamber, letting her hands under the water. "I really didn't mean to, I'm sorry," he mumbled, eyes on her side profile, looking at her squinting face in pain.

She was busy washing her hands, letting all the pain in the water. She didn't notice that he was back hugging her all along. His hard thighs were locking hers, arms around hers own. She raised her eyes, realizing everything around her. His fingers were still rubbing her burning ones, saying something against her ears, and her hair was standing up in goosebumps.

"I-I'm fine," she said, shrugging her body, trying to get off his body and his face instantly squinted when her warmth left him. "I will bring coffee for you, Mr Jeon," she said, before trying to step out of his chamber but he called her. "Ms YN, uh, about this mess," he said and she looked at the liquid on the floor.

"No worries, I will call someone right now, Mr Jeon," she said before turning away but he called her again. "No, don't. Do it yourself," Jungkook said and her eyes widened if she heard him right. "huh?" she froze on her spot. "Clean it, please." he smiled cheesily, and she couldn't say no. "Why should I?"

"Because you spilled it, isn't it?" He snickered more and she poked her tongue inside her cheeks, holding all the frustration to herself. After all, he is her boss and she has to do it.

"S-sure,"  she said, before taking the towel and wetting it with the water. She knelt down before it, cleaning the mess. She didn't raise her eyes and she could see his shoes walking round and round around her. Her face was heating up in anger and she couldn't say anything back to the man. "Good, great job, Ms YN" he clapped his hands, making her stand up on her feet.

Before he could say anything else, she bowed before stepping out. But he seemed like he wasn't done. "Ms YN, bring my coffee without spilling this time," he said and she looked at him, jaw hanging to the floor. "Sure, Mr Jeon," she gritted her teeth before sprinting out of the room to make his coffee.

Leaning on the table, his eyes were still on the closed door even though he was holding some documents. He was waiting for her with his coffee. And in a minute, she was back with his coffee making him grin. She looked at him and it was a lie if she didn't fall for that bunny teeth. But this was not the time, she wasn't ready to fall for his stupidly cute bunny smile.

"Please keep it here, Ms YN," he instructed, and she kept the coffee on the table. She was about to turn around but he called her again. She internally rolled her eyes before staring at the man. "Have you reviewed this?" he says and she peeked at the file. "Actually, I'm on it right now, Mr Jeon," she said and he just nodded his head.

"When did he sign this?" he questioned again. "Last week, Thursday," she replied and he wasn't done with his questions. "What did he say about it?" "When are you meeting him again?" "Did he agree to visit the site?" he trailed up more questions and she was exhausted to answer them. Since everything was already mentioned and he knew it. So she wondered why was he asking her over and over again.

"Okay, I will call you if I have to know something," he smiled innocently at her and she nodded as she exhaled a deep breath. "Sure, Mr Jeon," she said before turning around. "Uhm, Ms YN. I actually forgot about the precious coffee you brought for me. It turned cold. Can you bring a hot one?" He said and she couldn't believe what he just said.

"Please," he smiled again and she was already done with his behaviour. "Sure thing, Mr Jeon," she said with a cold expression before taking that coffee and going outside. Once she was out, he clapped his hands and giggled like a kid. He loved the expressions on her face and he wanted to see them more.

Seeing the knob turning around, he held back his mouth tight to not smile but his face dropped when he saw a helper coming inside with the coffee. "Ms YN wanted to give you this coffee, Mr Jeon," the helper said before keeping it on the table and going away. He sighed before staring at the drink. He lifted it before drinking it. Once the taste was felt on his tongue, he instantly spits it as it was tasting salty.

He groaned as the taste was left with him for the next few seconds and he sighed as he was coming up with more plans. Taking his landline, he called her instantly. "Yes, Mr Jeon. Did you receive my precious coffee?" he could see her smirk over the phone. "It tasted perfect and I want to reward something for that," he says and her smirk was gone.