ch;05 busan

"Your coffee sir" you said, placing the coffee on his table, but your brows squinted when he cursed under his breathe, seeing something in his desktop

"Your coffee sir" you said, placing the coffee on his table, but your brows squinted when he cursed under his breathe, seeing something in his desktop.. "sir?" You asked, while he raised his eyes and saw you finally..

"Nothing, yn.. I just can't fix these errors" he said, loosening up his tie a little, your lips mouthed 'o' before walking towards him, standing next to him... "which one, sir?" You asked bending down a little, staring at the system..

"this" he said faintly, pointing his desktop.. "oh..lemme check it" you said, leaning more, taking the mouse and keyboard towards you... he leaned backward a little as he stared at the system as well.. your eyes were shifted from the keyboard and the desktop, while the corner of his eyes glanced you a little..

your side profile visible a lot to of him, while his nose lingered those sweet scent of yours, he licked his lips before shifting his eyes to the desktop, as he was literally checking out up and down... "you have to do this" you said, while he leaned forward with a hum sound..

"which?what?" He asked as he wasn't concentrating on the system but you.. "tsk..sir.. you have to do this" you explained the process once again without sighing heavily.. "oh...okay" he said, nodding a little.. "done" you said, turning your face back to him, while you lightly flinched as his face was inches away..

that's when he backed off, to lean on his chair, while you stood straight, straightening up your posture.. "thank you" he said, not leaving a glance at you.. "have your coffee, sir.. call me if you need something" you said, before coming out of his room as your cheeks were flustered so much with the little closeness that you both had...

since helen's, you were working on few other small projects as well... so far so good.. everything seemed positive on your way, as you worked hard for it and Mr.Jeon was so impressed and he helped you a lot too.. if you had some lack of knowledge about something, he wouldn't mind teaching you, so did you... just like now..

—-later that evening

"Yn" you heard a knock from the door, making you raise your head.. "yes" you said, waiting for the person to come inside... "heyy" he said, coming inside.. "hey ji won" you said, trying to cheer yourself up.. "What's up?" He said, as he walked towards your table, leaning his palms on it.. "about Mr.Kim's... our new project" you said, closing the files, staring at him..

"Oh, isn't the one he got while coming back from California?" He asked while you nodded in agreement, "I guess you get a promotion or a raise if you bagged this" he said, while you rolled your eyes.. "I don't work for promotions, ji won.. you calculated me very wrongly" you said, smiling a bit..

"I'm sorry, okay" he said, while you just chuckled to get rid off the awkwardness.. "Ms.YN" a voice made both of you to turn back to Mr.Jeon who entered the room as he entered the opened door... "Mr. Lee.. why are you here?" that was what came out of his mouth, as soon as Mr. Jeon entered your chamber...