ch; 10 a date?

taking some stacks of files in your hands securely, you walked inside the meeting room, while few of them were already present with their presentations

taking some stacks of files in your hands securely, you walked inside the meeting room, while few of them were already present with their presentations... keeping the files on the table, you went to the laptop, checking the presentations one last time before it's been presented...

"Ms. Han... you can go after me.." you said, to which Ms. Han nodded, recalling everything... that's when Mr. Jeon entered the cold room, spreading his aura.. greeting him quickly, he sat over in one of the empty seats, facing towards the screen.. you sat next to him, keeping everything in order..

"Shall we start?" you assured with everyone's agreement, before starting it on your own... you were doing it so professionally, while Mr. Jeon kept staring at you with his thumb on his lips, resting his elbow on the arm rest.. he was keenly staring at you but sometimes he would go out of his professional side...

his eyes would quickly scan your outfit, which showed your body line clearly.. his eyes followed every move of yours, you could sense his intense stares that you tried to ignore for god sake since you have to focus on the presentation you were doing..

"Ms. Han..." you called her, while she got up from her seat.. you went back to the seat next to Mr. Jeon's... he stared at you once and smiled with a little nod which satisfied your soul that was awake since early this morning because for this.. you were nothing but totally happy by your own work...

and Mr. Jeon begin to speak, gaining everyone's attention.. you listened and took down a rough note to every points of his to produce minutes record...

"Um.. it's a lunch break, isn't it?" Mr. Jeon questioned, to which everyone nodded.. "ok.. carryon... Ms. Han, bring me the annual report to my table" he said and went outside the room, while you bowed and sat back as you were taking the minutes report.. one by one, everyone left the room, leaving you alone, while you were drowned with your work...

in a few minutes, you heard a knock on the door, while you replied without looking back.. "ahjumma.. 5 minutes.. I will leave, then you can clean it" you said, while Mr. Jeon cleared his throat, making you stare at him with wide eyes.. "oh sir... I'm sorry.. I thought it was" you stood from you seat, while he came inside, folding his arms...

"Didn't you go for the lunch?" he asked, while you nodded your head before speaking.. "yes, sir.. I'm about to complete this" you said, turning back to your sheets.. "um.. fine... I will wait" he said, while you turned back to him.. "sir.. you don't have to wait for me.... I will submit in your table, you can check it anytime you want"

"No.. I.. I wanna have lunch with you" he said, while you felt like your eyes would pop out of your sockets.. "sir... here?" you asked.. "no.. we can go outside... restaurant" he said, while you nodded your head.. "y-yes sir.. why not?... um... this.. I will finish it and come" you added...

he chuckled.. "Take your time.. I will wait in my car" he said and walked out of the room while you came back to senses and shook your head in disbelief..

finishing your work, you went to the restroom and put on a light make up and checked yourself... a smile was crept on your face like it's been going from ear to ear.. he waited patiently for you, while you didn't make him wait for long.. you rushed outside to his car which was parked near his building...

hearing you knocking on the door, he unlocked it while you sat on the front seat quickly with a smile... "sorry, sir.. I made you wait" you said, while he shook his head as a no.. "it's nothing" he said, accelerating his car, while you clutched your purse tightly to your stomach, feeling so nervous yet happy...

"It was good.. in the meeting" he said, as his eyes fixed on the road, while you stared at him with a smile.. "thank you-"

"you look beautiful" his words made you dumbstruck, as your eyes blinked and stared at the road, while your lips couldn't hold yourself from smiling.... "thank you" you whispered, while he smiled, staring at the road, imagining your blushed red face.. he couldn't wait to see it and touch it with his own hands..

"I wanted to stay away but you pull me so close... why?" he asked, while you gasped at his question.. the way he treats you so special was indeed making your heart drop to him every passing second.. you were just holding back your feelings since you didn't want to be in relationship with a man like him... no rich names.. no big names should be in your life... as you wished..

but he wasn't making you keep your promise strong and healthy... every day you were just falling for this man deeper.. the way he talks, smiles... every fucking thing was so adorable and so pure to be real....still you wanted to play hard for yourself, for your heart.... you never wanted to be in a relationship where break up wouldn't affect anywhere in your heart.. you wanted a real one where you would fall for each other every day and take it to your marriage and live happily with the same person for your entire lifetime.. that's all you ask for.. so you wanted more time to yourself before taking any decisions....

halting his car in the parking lot of the restaurant, he stared at you before unbuckling... "sorry.. This place can't be as special as your gwangjang market.. I hope you like it" he said, while you chuckled unbuckling your seat belt... "can I take it as a lunch date?" he asked, while you stared at him, answering nothing... "it's okay, you don't need to answer it"

you went inside the restaurant with him, you were smiling a lot, until your eyes fell on a pair of similar ones.. you halted, sighing heavily as soon as the man stood up with his scrunching long eyebrows..

Mr. Kim Namjoon... he was having his lunch alone..

"why didn't he go back to busan?" you murmured as you stared at Mr. Jeon who was intensely staring at Mr. Kim.. he sighed before plastering a fake smile on his face... "Mr. Kim.. I can't believe you are here" Mr. Jeon said, walking towards him... "well.. same here" Mr. Kim sighed, as he stole a glance at you...

"Good afternoon, Mr. Kim" you said formally, bowing at him...not staring at his dragon eyes.... "So... if you want, you can join me" Mr. Kim said, while you sighed as you hate this idea itself.. "um... us?" Mr. Jeon stared at you, as he doesn't know how to say a no... "oh.. is it something an official meeting here? Or just you two?" Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow at you, which was pissing you off more... you made a step forward a little, speaking up..

"No, Mr. Kim.. it's nothing like an official meeting.. we are here for a..

date"