ch; 14 not him again.

Third-person POV:

Third-person POV:

I think I can't live without you, YN.

He says, his forehead still on hers. She wants to say the same to him but couldn't. She was still scared of failing in a relationship. That would never leave her heart.

He waited if she would say something back but she didn't.

He told her his feelings but she wasn't either accepting them or denying them. She was perplexed with her own thoughts. She doesn't say anything to him as she just stayed quiet.

"Say something, YN. I would love to hear a yes from you," he said, looking into her eyes. He stood stably, staring at her with so much fondness and love. She took a deep breath before speaking. "I- You know Namjoon, right? We were also so happy, but things didn't go well. I thought we were perfect for each other, we imagined our future for the next 40 years." pausing herself, she took some breaths.

Jungkook who was furrowing his long eyebrows, waited for her to speak everything she wanted. "We've been known for a few months, and you were so kind too, but I just don't know what's stopping me. I need some time, please," she said and Jungkook jolted up, going back. This was one kind of rejection for him. He didn't think she was saying a yes but needs some time as well.

"Why are you comparing me with him? I'm not him," he said, moving backwards. She gasped at the sudden rise of voice and she moved towards him. She tried to hold his hand but he moved away. "I just really can't believe you now, YN. Did you just reject me?" he says and his voice just making her shake her head no so vigorously.

"Why can't you listen to me?" She held his hand which was yanked away instantly. "You need some time, right? Take it," he said before leaving her alone. She scoffed before running back to him. "Jungkook-" he yanked her hand again. "Ms YN, you can leave now," he said and she stood there in disbelief.

He couldn't take anything she said. It was like he was embarrassed as well. He vanished in the darkness and she looked at herself. Sitting on the bench alone she wiped her face which would be painted with her tears. Booking a cab for her, she waited but her mind was somewhere else. She wanted to apologise to him tomorrow. But still, she gonna ask him to wait, only if he wants.

After what felt like forever, the cab arrived at her. Getting inside the cab, she leaned on the window, thinking of everything that happened between them. In a few minutes, she was dropped in front of her, she went inside and leaned on the bed too. But nothing was sensing to her as her mind was still processing everything. She didn't realise it was already past her bedtime. She sighed she has to face him and for the first time after a long time, she was so nervous about it.

Not contacting him since that minute, she also received nothing from him. She wished he would at least text her or something if she has reached her home but nothing. She felt like she encountered a new person when he talked like that.

Taking her office bag, she took her car and drove to her office just like every day, but her mind and heart were not good at all. She couldn't come out of what happened the last night.

Putting her stuff on the table, she sighed in heavily before going to his chamber with the notepad. She knocked on the door before getting inside. Probably, she already knew she wouldn't get a reply. She peeked in and saw him working on his desktop but his full attire showed something a new kind of vibe.

His hair slicked back perfectly, his dark orbs were so scary to even look at, and his eyebrows would rise at a time, making her gulp. She gulped before getting inside the room. "Good morning, Mr Jeon," she said and he pretended like he didn't hear anything at all. She sighed moving further.

"About your schedules," she started but stopped when he spoke. "I know them already, you can go," he said, his eyes still on the desktop. "Jungkook, listen to me-"

"Jeon, Mr Jeon," he said, his sharp eyes piercing at her. She gasped, looking at the fierce one. She lowered her head before speaking. "Sorry, Mr Jeon," she went outside his chamber not saying anything else. She didn't want to waste any more time standing there.

Seeing the closed door, Jungkook pushed the keyboard and rested his palms on his face. His elbows leaned on the table and pressed his face more into his palms. He didn't know why he was reacting so much to this but he couldn't help himself.

"Fuck," he mumbled, once again looking at the desktop. Running his slender fingers inside his soft locks, he couldn't help but groan at the behaviour he was showing to her. This wasn't what he prepared for. This wasn't how she should be treated.

"Should I go talk to her?" he thought, still at the same pace. His heartbeat was pounding crazily since he spoke like that to her. He regretted every single word. He sighed before getting up from his place, walking here and there like a crazy man. It was his first time asking a girl out, and she said no to him.

His mind was jumping between apologising or even talking to her. Being working together, it was impossible to stay without talking with each other. It would only create chaos and upset between them and others as well. Being a CEO, he shouldn't do this. Taking personal things into their professional lives. After talking to himself for so long, he decided to go to her chamber.

He took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Gaining a yes from the inside, he opened the door and went inside. Once he looked at whatever was in front of him, he was freezing on the spot, seeing something he never wanted to witness for another lifetime.

Kim Namjoon was shaking his hand with YN.