ch;13 a date again?

"Mom, did you see my headphones? It isn't here

"Mom, did you see my headphones? It isn't here." As you said, you were ruffling through all your shelves, and that's when you felt a tap on your¬¬ shoulder, making you turn around. And she was there with a smile on her face and headphones in her hand. "Oh, thank you." You said, taking them with you, and plopping on your bed.

Since it was your off, you thought of spending your me-time with some movies that you made a watchlist for. You turned on the movie on your laptop and leaned on the headboard comfortably with some of your favourite snacks. As you started watching the movie, you received a text, making you look at the phone's screen. You unlocked it, and read the message.

Mr Jeon:
"What are you doing, YN?"

As you saw the text, you paused the movie and stared at the screen. You bit your lower lip before replying to him.

                                                                                                                  You:
                                                        Just watching a movie on my laptop, Mr Jeon.

Mr Jeon:
Oh, that's fine.
                                                                                                                  You:
Is everything okay, Mr Jeon?

You asked since you know he doesn't usually text you on off days. So you thought it might be regarding some work or stuff.

Mr Jeon:
No, it's just, nothing. Carry on. See you!
                                                                                                                   You:
You can tell me, Mr Jeon.

Mr Jeon:
Just can we go out for a while, that's what I wanted to ask, it's so boring in here.

He spat, making you sit straight, looking at his text.
                                                                                                                   You:
Sure, Mr Jeon. We can.

As you said, you breathed out. You thought about why he was so hesitant about it. You received his text again, making you look at the screen.

Mr Jeon:
Ok then, I will come to pick you up, be ready.

Replying to him quickly, you didn't waste any time and rushed to your wardrobe, picking one of your favourites yet best outfits. It sounds like a date to you. Why would you care so much about an outfit when you prefer it was just not a date?

Since the winter was coming, you preferred a long-sleeved crew neck black top with matching relaxed jeans. It looked classy yet comfortable for the weather. Light makeup would make wonders on your skin and you looked so good in front of your mirror. As you were checking for the last time, you heard a car horn outside your house, making you peak out the window. Your eyes widened a little when you saw Mr Jeon getting down his car in his famous full black attire with his timberlands. Even though he was wearing a cap, you recognised him right away.