PART 1

"There's no damn service

"There's no damn service." I clicked the screen of my phone, loosing my patience. "Stupid fuc..." I hit my phone.

"Hitting your phone won't give you service, you know." Lydia told me.

"They should be here already, it's one of the most important events of our high-school years." I spoke and Lydia raised her eyebrows.

"Writing our initials on a shelf?"

"It's legal vandalism." I replied and she smiled and rolled her eyes.

"What are you studying?" She asked.

"Uh, psychology...I guess. I want to go to Yale." I replied not so sure.

"Yale, interesting."

Suddenly, I felt a chill run down my spine. I frowned and looked around.

"What's wrong?" Lydia asked.

"Scott." I replied and she looked at me confused.

I ran off leaving her. I walked out of the school and felt l raindrops fall on me. I kept running and saw Stiles, Malia and Liam.

"Hey!" I yelled and they looked at me.

"Lia, have you seen Scott?" Stiles asked.

"No, I'm looking for him too, I have a horrible feeling about all of this." I replied.

Suddenly, we heard roaring. But it wasn't Scott. We saw a guy holding Scott and digging his claws into him.

Liam roared as so did another guy who was on the ground next to Kira.

"If I blew up a Berserker, he won't be a problem." My eyes glowed.

Stiles grabbed my arm, stopping me and I looked at him. Scott twisted the guy's arm, breaking his claws. He took them out of his chest and threw them to the ground.

"I don't know who you are or what you thought you were going to do, but I'll give you a choice. You can stay and I'll break something else. Or you can run." Scott threatened.

The guy looked around scared.

"I'd run." Stiles spoke.

"Disappear or I'll burn you alive." I threatened.

He got up and fled the place scared.

We walked up to Scott and looked at the other unknown guy.

"And who the hell are you?" I asked crossing my arms.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He answered and I frowned. "I guess I look a little different since the fourth grade."

"Theo?" Scott spoke.

He didn't look like Theo.

"You know him?" Malia asked.

"They used to. Trust me, I never thought I'd see you guys again." He replied. "A couple months ago, I heard of an Alpha in Beacon Hills. When I found out his name was Scott McCall, just couldn't believe it. Not just an Alpha, but a True Alpha."