EPILOGUE

They say there are people who can feel when death is approaching

They say there are people who can feel when death is approaching. Some have to do with the supernatural and others don't, it's a feeling in your chest, it feels like everything inside you collapses. Feeling how someone else's life is coming to an end.

Or in my case, how my life's slipping out of my hands and there was nothing I could do about it.

I felt the end of my story coming. My body would be found next to Lydia's. Everyone would wonder what led the Martin sisters to end up in the woods dead. Dead by the freezing weather of that night or even eaten by some wild animal. They would only find the remains of what we once were.

Some would say we were crazy and they were probably right. Nothing about us was normal, it never was.

What would our friends say? What would happen to Stiles?

Stiles would never forgive himself. Our last conversation ended in a huge fight that broke our friendship apart in a matter of seconds. And Scott, Scott would never be the same. Always believing that he could've done more to save his best friend from such a slow and painful death.

Malia and Kira. They would be totally destroyed. They would lose their two best friends.

My mother. My father.

Isaac. Deep down I was wondering if he'd come to my funeral. If he'd regret never calling me. If he'd regret leaving.

Allison. Would I see her again? Was there really something beyond where I would see all my friends that I lost? A small smile appeared on my face at the thought. It sounded so peaceful and happy. Erica, Boyd, Aiden, Allison. My Allison.

I felt the cold invade my body. My arms and legs went numb. My heart was beating slower and slower. I tried staying awake but my eyes kept getting heavier. I reached out my hand and touched Lydia's. A tear slipped down my cheek.

I started to closing my eyes. Even though I didn't want to, I couldn't stop myself from it. I was tired.

"Lia!" I heard a voice and opened my eyes immediately.

I felt someone grab my face. I saw Parrish and Scott looking at us. Their eyes full of terror and concern.

I was going to live. I felt kind of relieved.

"Can you stand up?" Parrish asked and I shook my head.

I was too weak to speak. I felt Scott carry me. Taking my body off the cold ground. My arms bleeding because of the  wounds cause by the pointy leaves and branches.

"She's freezing." He grabbed my hand trying to warm me up.

"We have to take them to the hospital, now." Parrish spoke.

"Theo." I mumbled his name weakly.

"I know, it's all over, don't worry about him." He spoke and I nodded closing my eyes slowly. "Lia, stay awake. Lia!" He yelled.

I closed my eyes finally giving up. I was tired of fighting. Always fighting to survive. Always fighting to keep my life.

[...]