PART 4

Malia and I turned at the sound of footsteps and saw Scott walk in

He looked at Tracy and then at us.

"It wasn't us." I tried to explain.

Following Scott came Stiles, Deaton, and Sheriff Stilinski.

"What the hell happened to her?" Stiles asked.

"There were these people." Malia replied.

"They had masks and weird weapons. They were three. Uh...they were really strong." I added with a trembling voice.

"What...what are you talking about?" Stiles asked frowning.

"There were three of them, they were big and we couldn't beat them. They killed her." I replied and rubbed my wrist which had marks.

"Okay, okay. Lia, it's okay." Stiles grabbed my hand.

"She's not changing back. We're going to need to get her out of here." Deaton spoke.

"What, hey. Absolutely not. This is the crime scene. We call the coroner." The Sheriff refused.

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail." Deaton spoke.

"I don't care!"

"You should. Unless you're prepared to hold a press conference  announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills."

Sheriff Stilinski sighed.

"Dad, he's right." Stiles told him.

"Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back then call the coroner?" Scott suggested.

"There's a line. There is a line that we have to draw."

"Dad, you've already crossed it. More than once." Stiles replied.

"Sheriff, please. Let me help. I've dealt with things like this before." Deaton spoke.

"Just do it fast."

Scott and Deaton carefully lifted Tracy's body and we left the station.

[...]

We were waiting for news about Lydia.

I was stressed and nervous. My hands were shaking and I closed my eyes. I felt someone grab my hand and looked at Theo.

"Everything's fine, she'll be okay." He tried to reassure me.

"I'm sure she'll be fine, she has to." Stiles added.

"Lia." Melissa walked towards us.

"How bad is it?" I asked.