my little hippogriff leaving

It was a Tuesday morning and I was just waking up. Suddenly I had noticed I was the only girl in the girls sleeping chambers.

I decided to get a shower, get changed, I yawned and stretched. Suddenly the door swing open creating a big bang and there stood my little hippogriff Newt.

I looked shocked and stared at him "Newt your not allowed in here." I whisper shouted as he started walking in.

He shook his head as if to say 'I don't care' "y/n i have to go homely parents are sick and I have to look after my mum's hippogriffs." He looked sad that he had to leave.

I looked upset and I felt dysfunctional like my limbs wasn't able to operate. My voice broke trying to speak "You can't leave me though." A tear fell then another.

Newt walked up to me wiping a tear away while whispering in my ear "I'll only be gone for a couple weeks, I'm be back before you know it." I sniffled.

I sniffled again and again and took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. I told him "What if you don't come back or worse."

He chuckled at how much I cared for him even though it's only because he's my bestest of best friend. He took a step forward and hugged me for five minutes straight.

Then he stepped back after hugging me and stared into my y/e/c eyes and (still whispering) said "what's worse. Y/n I will be fine I promise."

I nodded allowing him to leave as long as he wrote everyday and he gave me a hug before he left. Which he did agree on.

He Then walked up to the gate with me and we hugged for another give minutes and then he left waving and I waved back.

I ran to the girls sleeping chambers crying for hours until I fell asleep. I didn't show up for lessons that day.

I didn't show up to lessons the next couple of days crying that my best friend wasn't here. Suddenly as I was crying I got a letter from Newts owl.

It read:

Dear y/n,

I know your crying
With me being gone but I
Swear I'll be back
Quicker than you think
I won't let anything happen
To me I will be back in
Two weeks I'll send you
Pictures of the hippogriffs

Your best (and only friend) Newton Scamander

You laugh and slowly go to sleep thinking of Newt will be ok.