movie night

I woke iPhone late, late, laaate afternoon I looked at the clock "shit it's 4pm where's Newt?" Oh well guess imma talk to my dear little friend Newton.

I went to talk to Newt and noticed he was asleep. I decided to go up to him and wake him up "NEWT!!" He jumped awake.

His eyes were as big as a dress in headlights. "Y/N/N you scared the living crap out of me." You just chuckled.

After a few minutes of laughing i walked away and motioned for Newt to follow me. He stayed there which caused me to drag him along to the common room.

I signed at him "Newt stop squirming its not like I'm going to kill you. Anyway so how about we watch a movie how about hmm the greatest showman...." You smiled.

He hesitated for a hot minute and realised. "Isn't that a niggle movie." I nodded hopefully. "Okay. Okay fine only because there movies are good." You jumped around like a kid on Christmas.

I put the movie on, made popcorn, and got the sweets, and say on the couch with Newt. Soon everyone joined. Me and Newt was 'peer pressured'  into singing rewrite the stars.

Me and Newt decided to do it Newt was the guys obviously and I was the girl (the couch is a.foldable be which is what it is now a bed).

Newt: you know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me so don't keep saying our hands are tied. You claim its not in the cards and fate is pulling you miles away and out of reach from me, but you here in my heart so who can stop me if I decide that your my destiny.

WHAT IF WE REWRITE THE STARS. Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep is apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars. Maybe the world could be ours tonight.

Y/n: you think it's easy. You think I don't want to run to you.... But there are mountains and there are doors that we can't walk through. I know your wondering why. Because were able to be just me and you within these walls. But when we go outside your gonna wake up and see that is was hopeless after all.

No one can rewrite the stars. How can you say you'll be mine. Everything keeps us apart and I'm not the one you was meant to find. It's not up to you. And it's not up to me when everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars. Say that the world can be ours. Tonight.

Y/n and newt: all I want is to fly with you. All I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you.

Y/n: it feels.impossible
Newt: it's not impossible
(Same time)

Newt and y/n: say that it's possible. How do we rewrite the stars. Say you were made to be mine. Nothing can keep us apart. Cause you are the one to i was meant to find. It's up to you and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be and why don't we rewrite the stars changing the world to be ours.

Y/n: you know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide, but I can't have you. Were bound to break and my hands. Are tied.

You and Newt call and the sofa forgetting about everyone was there laughing. Everyone starts whooping and clapping and cheering  and we blush and how saying "thank you, thank you you've been a great audience." Everyone including me and Newt start laughing. We said goodnight to everyone and went to bed.