Chapter 3

FYI

Commander Thiwat is Type Thiwat - most powerful necromancer, also known as White Tiger - The Assassin

Chief Kirigun is Tharn Kirigun - most powerful wizard, also known as the Wolf. Prince of Galoddhikeera

Max is Tharn's brother. (Please read the Emperor's Sunflower)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Here, what I say goes, Commander Thiwat. If I say you are in patrolling duty then you better walk around the territory until I say to stop."

Type gives a curt nod.

"All disperse." Khabbas offhandedly says but then he adds. "Commander Thiwat stays."

Fuck!

There are smirks and wiggles of eyebrows as they pass by Type.

"Why are you being difficult?" Khabbas sounds tired and Type grinds his teeth.

Who is the one being difficult, huh?

"If you do not want to... you do not have to..." Khabbas continues. "I... I cannot go on like this, Type. So, I pushed you a bit too far but, you have to understand, I had my reasons."

Type gulps.

"We could be the..."

"We could be nothing, Khabbas. Nothing. Disaster was written all over this... this, whatever that was." Type understands he is tired too.

"A relationship! Ours was a relationship which you were not invested in as much I was!"

"Fine. There. A reason. Now let this go." Type wants some sleep.

"SEE! THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!!! You does not even want to talk! Huh! I apologized. I told you why... But no... you do not even care how I... what you make me feel but for the love of Ba... I cannot ignore my feelings like you can or 'oh so easily' let go of."

Type remains silent. He is only thinking of the ways he can get this over with.

He hates this part of... gah!

Type hates this.

Khabbas smirks self-depreciatingly. "Well to let go, you would have to hold it at least once, right? And you never did."

Type still remains silent and it steadily infuriates Khabbas.

He watches the vein popping out of the man in front of him and Type finally sighs.

"I told you before, several times. I am not fit for this. Look, whatever happened, happened. Just, let this go. I do not want you sad anymore but this petty power play is not..."

Lips swallow his next words and Type opens his mouth for more.

He hates this part too. He loves sex too much but whatever comes in between... he cannot deal with.

Shiya! How long has it been?!

But no... Type stops the kiss.

"No."

Khabbas does not listen. He never listens.

And that is the problem, right?

Type commands obedience and he hates when his words are ignored.

The lips are desperately dragging all over his face and slowly making down to his neck but Type now feels nothing.

"Khabbas, stop."