Chapter 14

Do not hate me, please. Will edit later.

I am sorry for... not updating sooner.

---------------------------------

Tharn is staring at Type like he is blind for anyone else. His smooth glides, his grunts when he exerts too much force on his opponents and of course, little mewls of disappoints when his opponent moves to defence instead of offence, like Type wants him to.

His Kitten loves to fight.

"KAR!!!" The umpire shouts when the opponent goes down knocked out and raises Type's right arm.

"Not good enough." Their trainer whispers beside Tharn and it takes everything in him not to shout at that man to challenge Type in the ring. Type will eat him alive and spit him out.

But of course, Tharn can see the mistakes as well. Type could have finished the opponent off five moves before, if he hadn't doubted his own strength.

'Not a word' Type mouths to Tharn and goes to the Warriors Den... Tharn following him with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah... I know... do not start teaching me now." Type scowls and Tharn raises his hands.

"I did not say anything." Tharn pouts.

"You need to trust yourself, Type... you are stronger than you think, Type... Yeah, you could have struck his knees on the third move Type... you should not have..."

Rest of Type's ramblings fades away in the sound of shower and Tharn chuckles outside the curtain.

"Well, you do not need my notes, then. You know where you went wro... less right." Tharn amends when Type glares at him, through the curtain.

"I told you... this is not my scene. You do not let me fight my way." Tharn smiles at Type's little whining.

"He is no competition if you fight your way, Tyyy baby... And you already are excellent in speed. You need power and this is the best to remove your insecurity. You are bloody strong, Kitten."

"I know it!"

"Do you?" Tharn asks, licking his lips when Type comes out clutching his tunic.

"Stop gawking." Type mewls, blushing.

"I cannot wait for tomorrow..." Tharn sniffs the back of Type's neck, shamelessly groping everywhere he can touch on wiggling Type.

"What is tomorrow?" Type fakes nonchalance.

"Tomorrow I am going to fuck you raw, make you scream my name, and wet the sheets with your sweet jui..."

Type smacks Tharn with his towel. "Shut up!"

"Well, you asked... so ready for tomorrow?"

"Is whatever." Type shrugs.

But Tharn can read Type like a day. The nervousness, the blush, the slight gulp and fluttering eyelashes...

Tharn smiles against Type's skin. "What is it, Kitten? First time?"

"Yeah, first time in..." Type fakes looking at a clock. "...in two hours. Ohh too long without sex."

Tharn growls and pins Type to the wall with his hand wrapped around Type's pretty neck.

He gives a not-so-gentle squeeze and Type's eyes dips to ground, his legs crossing in arousal.

"Wanna say that again?" Tharn rasps.

"Let go." Type wiggles but he knows he is not going anywhere.

"Who was it?" Tharn asks and blinks his eyes when he feels green flames seeping in to his eyes.