Chapter 20

"WHAT?" Type screams to his face and Tharn just shrugs.

"What?" He asks instead.

"If you have something to say, say it to my face, asshole!"

"I do not have anything to say. You are the one who came in wanting to talk." Tharn goes back to the papers correcting them.

"So, you do not have anything to say to me?" Type gulps down his anger and helplessness.

"What about?" Tharn asks genuinely.

"ANYTHING?!!! NOTHING?!!!" Type wants to punch something so bad. The walls look so tempting.

They are here alone and Tharn normally...

"Aah... I will come back later." A timid sweet voice slowly takes a retracting step and Type turns around to see Saint.

"No... No... Come in." Tharn leaves his chair and collects the food containers Saint is holding." "He was leaving anyways."

Oh, it hurts.

Hurts too bad.

Being dismissed like... like...

Whatever.

Type just walks past them without showing any emotions.

"Why are you like this?" Saint asks with a sigh but Tharn is being difficult.

The said man is merely picking the food in front of him.

"You gotta eat."

"Not hungry." Tharn pushes his food away and leans back his chair with a painful breath.

He has always known heart breaks are painful but this physically painful??? Including the phantom pains he gets out of nowhere.

He just wants to go back to the way before.

Maybe meeting Type was a mista...

The hurt grips his heart like a claw that it feels he is bleeding inside out.

When his thoughts are back, Saint is wiping sweat of his forehead with worried eyes.

"Maybe we should just go home." Saint suggests and is honestly scared when Tharn agrees with his suggestion.

Techno is also in a similar situation with Type avoiding everyone like crazy.

It has been three days since the episode at the lunch. In classes the boy just slips in right before the professor comes and leaves right after the class.

Techno is not getting a moment to catch Type in person. If it is not for seeing Haza for their daily walks, Techno would have been sure, Type has left the university.

"Why can't I have sex when I feel like? You come in whenever you feel like!" Type is done with this silent treatment.

Who does this asshole thinks he is!

"Type, what do you want?" Tharn asks exasperatedly.

"Sex! Are you deaf or what?"

Tharn nods. "Okay. Give me time and place. I will be there."

"Now." Type is not letting this slip easily.

"Now?"

"Problem?"

Tharn seems to be thinking but after sometime he agrees with a simple 'okay'.

This is not what Type wanted and he is deeply hurt.

Why is this man behaving like Type does not matter to him anymore? It hurts.

Yet, they go into an empty storeroom filled with damaged equipment and mage crystals. But the light is there enough for him to see Tharn and... he is avoiding meeting Type's eyes.