Chapter 9

Yaaay!!! Update cover page! Did you all notice? Of course you did! The cover page is recommended by karaagenosekai my beloved reader . They shared me via insta chat and the pictures are so very fitting. Thank you so much, honey. Thank you for mentioning me in your story.

___________________________________________________________________

Tharn is salivating but his subject of obsession is unnervingly focused in setting up his sniper weapons.

In sleek black suit and mask, Type may be the synonymous to silent death but Tharn is known to have unparalleled inclination to danger.

Type adjusts his lens and places his right foot on the roof rail, leaning to get the perfect view of his targets.

"I do not like this." Type whispers and Tharn thinks he is talking about his staring on Type's captivating figure. "I do not like you are here. I do these missions alone."

Tharn shrugs; relieved that he is not making the same mistake again.

"You must have a back-up."

"I never did." Type cracks his knuckles, shaking his fingers.

"You are not alone anymore, Kitten. Thorn has approved this mission and agrees that you are the best for handling this 'transaction.'" Tharn says honestly.

"I do not capture people alive, Wolf. I kill them." Type takes a glimpse at his companion.

"Me too." Tharn stares at the metallic claws protecting his hand. He knows what Type is thinking without looking up. "Yours was the first time, you know. They thought I would not be able to come back without going on a killing spree... after being in control for so long."

"They?"

"My family." Tharn stretches his body and smirks when he feels Kitten's eyes on him. "I am... feral."

"You do not say!" Type says sarcastically.

Tharn smiles.

"I have no promises. Bres messes with me; I will kill him." Type assumes his position; his face pressing to his sniper crossbow's cheek pad. It is going to be a long wait.

"The instruction is to get him alive." Tharn stares at Type's intimidating posture.

He is a truly a Tiger crouching for its prey. Tharn would not want to be on the receiving end of that posture. As adorable Type is, he is a lethal weapon himself.

Tharn gulps.

"I do not follow the instructions from the Wizards, Wolf. As I have said, I am here to kill. If Bres behaves, he will get one chance to live."

Tharn smirks, lowering next to Type.

"Try not to." Tharn whispers right to the Kitten's ear and he smiles when he sees goosebumps on Type's neck.

Still trying hard to get, huh?

No problem. The Wolf loves a good chase.

"Change of plan." Type whispers. "Another players on ground and they know we are here."

Tharn curses. "Where?"

"Behind the Carawas Towers. I see three... four." Type mumbles.

"Abort? My spells will not penetrate the towers." Tharn asks. It is Type's mission anyways.

"Why?" Type smirks and takes his trusted bow and arrows.

'Oh Goddess, baby... you make me wanna...' Tharn gulps down his thirst when Type's posture makes him want to...