Chapter 25- i need to catch my breath

Sorry it's been a while😂😶
⚠️smut 😚🤌🏻⚠️

"What are you doing?" I said with a smile
And he just looked at me with the same smirk he always does when he thinks of something dirty. "I'm getting ready to fuck you the hardest I've ever fucked someone before"

Instantly after he said that it was like My whole body lunged for him causing our lips to collide in a rough and passionate kiss.
I was so lost in it that I didn't even realise I climbed on top of him, sitting myself in his lap.
His hands got tangled up in my hair lightly pulling it back as he sent a trail of kisses down the side of my neck. Each one feeding to the fire that grew inside of me.

"What if someone sees us" I say letting a small moan escape my lips.
Mr Clark pulled away to look me in the eyes. Their it was the devilish smirk once again honestly it was enough to make me go weak in the knees that a man like him would ever look at me in that way....in such a hungry way. His smirk crooked to one side "then their going to get one hell of a show!"
His hands roamed for the buttons on my school shirt undoing each one carefully before slowly pulling it off my shoulders and tossing it on the passenger side of the car. Our eyes met and he just sat there staring at me.

"Is something wrong?" I couldn't help but ask as I slowly pulled my arms over the front of me. But mr Clark quickly tightened his grip them and lightly pulled them down to my side
"Don't be ridicules.... I'm just taking a moment to memorise every. single. Detail. On your beautiful body."

He points to a small brown spot on my thigh. What I hadn't had noticed before he pointed it out just that moment.
"This one looks like a tiny love heart see"
A smile appeared on my face and of course on his too. He looked up at me and slowly raised his hand to tuck a few loose strands of hair behind my ear. "I love you Scarlett Williams" his tone was so soft and delicate that I felt my breath get stuck in my chest.

My heart skipped a beat and for a split moment I forgot I was sitting on his lap with no shirt on. He loved me. Like actually loved me!
He's told me he's loved me before but that time he was drunk and it didn't feel special but this... this made me feel a whole lot Warmer.
My cheeks burnt red but I made a effort to keep eye contact as I leant in letting my forehead rest on his "I love you too killian Clark"

A gasp left him as he looked up to the roof of the car "stop your going to make me cry" he raised his hands then started flapping them about what he saw me do this one time he made me laugh so much my eyes started to water. "hey I did that once because I didn't want my mascara to run!"
I palmed his shoulder just as he threw his head back to let out a roar of laughter.
"Guess who I am ready.... I don't cry!" I said in a deep voice attempting to flex my muscles "but if an animal dies on the nature channel I sob like a baby!"

Mr Clark dropped his jaw in pure shock so much i thought it was going to fall off in my lap " I did not cry!"
"You cried twice!" I laughed.
He just smiled slowly lowering his hands to both of my hips and grinding into to them.

"It's been torture watching your squirm all day... trying your best not to cum in your seat"
My hips grinned harder .
" all day I've been thinking about ways I'm going to fuck that dirty little pussy of yours"
His hands slid to my breast and under the black lace bra I had on. I let out a gasp as both of his thumbs brushed over my nipples and was met with a little pinch at the end.

Missing school didn't once enter my mind as I reached for his dick wrapping my hand around it " well I've been thinking about how I can't wait to feel you dick inside of me.....then letting you pound me hard " with that last bit I leant forward and whispered it in his ear while rubbing his tip along my opening.
"Stop teasing me" he said in a low voice that was more of a command