Kōshi Sugawara

Begin Again

"One day someone will walk into your life and make you see why it never worked out with anyone else" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Y/N P.O.V)

"Took a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore high heels
But I do

"Man I can't believe I agreed to do this." I looked at myself in the mirror wearing a knee length lilac color dress with a jean jacket just because I feel like wearing one. I had lilac color heals on one side and lilac color flats. I just can't choose what will look good. "Maybe the heels since I do love to wear them, so it wouldn't hurt right?" I haven't wore heels since I started to date him. He will tell me that I looked ugly wearing them. That they weren't my style, so I will either wear boots or flats. I walked towards the mirror, struggling a little, but as I looked at my attire, a lilac dress with same color heels and a jean jacket did not look bad on me. "I think I'll go out like this. I feel more comfortable like this and I love it." I did a quick turn. I forgot how much I love wearing heels its because I love how they look on dresses that I wear often. 

Turn the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song
But I do, I do

I turned off all the lights in my house and prepared to leave. "Oh right one more thing" I ran to my room and grabbed my headphones. "I almost forgot about you" I laughed a little. I plugged my headphones to my phone and started to play Begin Again by Taylor Swift. To be honest I have a playlist with her songs. Her songs tell a story and have so much meaning to them that I would listen to her songs when I go somewhere. "Okay now I'm ready". Now that I realized he never understood why I love her or her songs. He didn't get her songs and he would always tell me to turn it off if I'm listening to her. I missed being able to listen to her music. He may not get her songs but I do. 

****

Oh right I forgot where am I going? I should probably ask Lizbeth. So I called her. 3 rings and she picked up. "What you chickened out already or did you leave him hanging?" What is she talking about? "What? I don't know what you just said, but what did you wanted me to do today. I got dressed up and forgot what I where I'm supposed to go." I just hear Liz heavy sigh. "You idiot! I set you up on a blind date with a friend of mine. At the cafe that is 10 minutes away from your house." Ohh right she wanted me to get out there find someone new. "Ohh shit! Remember now thanks." I hear her giggle from the other side, "Now then good luck on your first date in 8 months and if you don't like him romantically then tell him, but if prefer him as a friend tell him straight away." I laughed, "I know. I don't want to lead him on", "Good. Okay I have to get back to work or else my boss will get mad again. See you later bitch" she laughed "Yeah, yeah. See you later to bitch." I hanged up the phone. I played my music again with a message saying, "Be sure to get there at 1 p.m. to the cafe. Love ya!" I chuckled a little and checked the time "Oh its 12:20. I guess I'm arriving early. Hope he isn't late". I played my music and put my headphones on and walked towards the cafe. 

Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you

As I entered the cafe I was looking at the photo of my date. I had to text her to show me a photo of him because I don't want to get the wrong guy and embarrass myself on the first day. He has light grey hair with hazel-brown eyes with a birthmark mole under his left eye. I looked around the cafe for that man.