Karama Akabane

Rude!

"Love is an invisible string that combines two souls together forever and ever" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Karama Akabane P.O.V)

Y/N and I have been together for the past 6 years now. Sure I still pull pranks on them. They would always get me back. It was a very fun and happy relationship we have. 

I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with them. They can take my jokes, pranks and didn't date me because I'm rich. They don't care for money. Sometimes they won't ask me for money to buy what they want. They use the money they earned from their job. Of course I would spoil them ever so often because they deserve to be spoil. 

Anyway I have proposed to Y/N 3 days ago. They of course said yes, so I was so damn happy. "I'm happy Karma, but we have to get my dad's approval", I separated from the hug and said, "I totally forgot we need your dad's blessing", she poked my nose and said, "Dummy, tomorrow is Saturday and my dad gets out early from work, so you ask him". 

"Yes, tomorrow I'll dress up nicely and ask your father for your hand in marriage" I kissed her lips and hugged her. "Yes, my love, but now let's sleep I'm tired from work", rest of the night we fell of sleep. 

***************************  

Saturday, May 29 

"Saturday mornin', jumped out of bed

And put on my best suit

Got in my car and raced like a jet

All the way to you

I woke up, kissed Y/N forehead, "Good morning love", and got ready to meet Y/N father. I went to our closet looking for the my black suit...

After I found my suit, which was in the other closet where our formal wear was. "Sweetie did you forget that it was here?" they asked me. "I forgot" I replied. "You tell yourself that. Anyway I'll be waiting for you Karma" I smiled and said, "Don't worry I'm going to get your dad's approval". 

~~~~~~~

I went to the bathroom to change and do my morning routine. I dressed properly for my future father-in-law and of course mostly for Y/N. 

Got my keys and got in my car ready to drive towards Y/N's parents house...

Not going to lie I was nervous to met Y/N father, but I'm doing this for them. I started the car engine and began to drive to their parents house. 

~~~~~~~ 

~~~

Knocked on your door with heart in my hand

To ask you a question

'Cause I know that you're an old fashioned man

Yeah (yeah)

I parked my car and got out. I just stood there looking at the house in front of me. "Okay I got this. I know Y/N told me that he is an old fashion dud- I mean man!" I began walking to the door.