Solomon (Obey Me!)

I Almost Do

"One of the most difficult tasks in life is removing someone from your heart" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Solomon P.O.V)

I have been dating Y/N for almost a year 11 months to be exact. I love being with you. I was so happy to be with you, but why did you leave me. I thought we had something special. 

I never wanted to fall in love again because I knew that they will not live as long as I do. I seen everyone, my friends and family all die except for me. I felt loneliness. All alone while making pacts with so many demons. I thought I will forever be alone.

That is what I thought until I met you. I found you interesting, so I decided to get to know you. It was just pure curiosity, but that curiosity turned into love. I fell in love with you. I thought I would never have a chance because you are always surrounded by the demon brothers especially Mammon. 

Who would have known that you actually chosen me of all the other people who like you. I was so happy. I knew that we will forever be together and love and respect each other, but I was wrong because you had ended thing with me. 

I was so sad to the point where I got mad and sad at the same time. Of all the emotions I could feel love was the scariest and hardest to heal. I want you back, but I know for a fact that you are with the demon brothers right now, while I am here in my dull room with tears streaming down my face. 

But I know you, so... 

"I bet

This time of night you're still up

I bet

You're tired from a long hard week

I bet

You're sittin' in your chair by the window

Looking out at the city

And I bet

Sometimes you wonder 'bout me

I know you, so I will know what you usually do because I was always with you. I know you love to look out of their window just to look at the morning sky and the night sky of the city because it gives you inspiration for some paintings that you will make. 

I know you don't go to sleep till 4 a.m or even later because of watching anime and playing games and sometimes even practicing your magic spells that I taught you. You will work so hard every week that sometimes you forget to even go to sleep, so I will always tell you to rest up. 

I know you will think about me because I have given you so much of my time and love to you, and not only did I give you love as a lover, but love as a friend as well. I gave you my love and friendship because I love and care for you. I just hope that you are wondering about me. 

And I just wanna tell you

It takes everything in me not to call you