Chūya Nakahara

Dirty Thoughts 

"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Chūya Nakahara P.O.V)

There is this one person that has been on my mind lately. I've seen them every where I go for the mission I have for the Port Mafia. I would always see them, so I got the courage to talk to them. I began to become friends with them. Of course I didn't tell them that I was part of the Port Mafia, but they told me that they are an artist. They would show me their sketch book and they are very artistic especially with drawing animals. 

Every day when I have a break I got visit them at the cafe they always go. I would see them drawing in their sketch book while drinking their coffee. I would sit in front of them and they would greet me with a smile. I would get flustered when they smile at me. There I would spend my break time with them. 

One day they invited me to their home because they didn't feel like going to the cafe today. It was my first time going to their home. I was nervous and I don't know why I'm so nervous. Well, it is just going to be me and them. Nothing is going to happen and plus we are just friends. 

******************

**********

I was right nothing happen...

Okay yeah nothing happen...

Yeah they probably didn't know what they are doing to me. When I got there they were just wearing a t-shirt and shorts. So they were showing more skin. 

We just sat down and had coffee with some cupcakes they made, chocolate-strawberry flavor cupcake, and they were delicious. They sat next to me so I could feel the warmth their body is releasing. They would ask me if I was sick because my face was red. I would tell them no that it is just hot. Overall we had a good talk sometimes they would touch me on the shoulder or my legs when they laugh they would smack my legs. You can say I was still flustered because of their touch. 

*******

***

*

(Y/N) and I have been friends for 1 year now and I have these thoughts in my head that I should not have with my friend. Thoughts that I feel ashamed of having. 

I get dirty thoughts about you

They get worse when I'm without you

Does that mean that I'm going to hell?

Or are you thinking them as well? 

I would always have these thoughts about them whenever I'm not with them. Whenever they are not with me I think about them in a very dirty way. 

When they are not with me I would think of them in their t-shirt and shorts. Showing more skin like everyday. Their touch even if they don't touch me sexually I think of it as sexually. The more I think of them the more I want to feel them, touch them, and kiss them. Thinking these dirty thoughts makes me believe that I'm probably going to hell because I'm thinking of my friend sexually.