Manjiro "Mikey" Sano

Kids Again

"As a kid, you can't wait to grow up. As an adult, you wish you were a kid again" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Author's P.O.V)

These two adults one age 27 and the other age 28 have known each other since they were 14/15 years old. They would play, laugh, and love. They have been friends for 4 years, but one of them began to push her and his friends away. She was sad, but knows that if someone wants to leave her life then she would let them because that's when she knows that they don't care anymore. 

The 18 year old girl moved on with her life. She became close friends with Draken, Mitsuya, Smiley, Angry, Chifuyu, Takemichi, and his friends, especially with Akkun and Yamigshi, but there was only one guy she considered her best friend would be Kazutora even if he is in juvei. She has been friends with him longer than she knows him. She was living her teenage life with all her friends.

The 17 year old boy became a mess. He continued the life of a delinquent. He pushed away all his friends for the fear of hurting them. He didn't want to push them away. He never wanted to leave them. He wanted to continue his living his life like he always been, but that might never happen. He became known as the strongest in the new gang he made name Kantou Manji Gang. He was living in the dark not enjoying his teenage life like his friends because he thinks he doesn't deserve it. 

Now the 28 year old girl is married and have one son. She is happy for the life she has. 

Now the 27 year old boy is in a wanted criminal organization known as Boten. He is still living in the dark. 

The 27 year old man was in his room, not caring about anything. He just looks out the window. Until he began to think about her. His friend and first love (Y/N) (L/N). 

(Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano's P.O.V)

"I know a girl

Who likes to drink her coffee black

'Cause sugar, no, she don't got time for that

I know her very well even if we were friends for 4 years. I remember she was older than me by one year, so she began college a little earlier. She would one day wake up 10 minutes before her first class starts and makes her coffee, but with no sugar. 

I told her, "Why are you drinking your coffee black with no sugar?" she would pat my head and say, "I don't have time for that Manjiro". She would always call me by my name and not the nickname I made, so my little sister feels at home. "I told you, you can call me Mikey",she said, "I  prefer calling you Manjiro than Mikey". So I just let her.

But yeah after that she said she prefers black coffee even though it tastes strong. I like my coffee sugary. 

Leaves her desires at the welcome mat

When she walks in

I remember I asked her what does she desire when she walks inside her home. I know weird question to ask, but I wanted to know her more. I love her and when you love someone you desire to know more about them. 

She said, "What kind of question is that? But if I had to answer I'll say no, because I'll leave those desire at the door before I walk in". I never understood that answer, and I still don't know even today.