Ken Kaneki

Sorry, I Love You

"I am so deathly afraid of losing you. I think about it everyday and torture myself with what if's. I just want to love you forever" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Ken Kaneki P.O.V)

Sorry that I like you, I'm sorry

I'm sorry for liking you

Sorry that I like you, I'm sorry

If liking you is wrong

Sorry that I like you so much, I'm sorry

I tried to hide my feelings, but I guess it was too obvious

I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I like you

I've have always loved you, Y/N. I loved you ever since I met you. Your beautiful eyes, beautiful hair and beautiful smile. Every time you smiled at me I would feel butterflies on my stomach. I loved you so much that I thought I was trying not to be obvious, but I was wrong because Hide and you found out. You found out that I love you. I tried to hide these feelings for you, but I couldn't because of how kind and sweet you were to me. 

What made me even more sad was the day you dated another guy when you found out I loved you. You didn't even look happy with him. You looked like you were forced. Were you forced to date him? 

I began to cry in my room that night thinking that I was wrong to love you because it seemed you didn't feel the same towards me. Did you even liked me? At least a little? 

I'm sorry Y/N

I'm so sorry for loving you. 

Sorry for loving you so goddamn much to the point that faked being in love with another. I wanted these feelings to subside. This love was hurting me. Me, seeing you with that guy. 

I'm sorry for loving you Y/N but...

I can't, I can't hide my feelings for you anymore (For you anymore)

I bravely take a step closer to you (To you)

But this step was never easy 

I can't hide these feelings for you anymore. I want to tell you how much I love you. How much you spend in my head. How much I dreamt about your lips on mine. Or you touch and how it will feel. You hugging me tightly while giving me a kiss on the cheek. You and I going on a library date. I, just thinking about our possible future, while you were with that other guy. 

The day you went out with that guy Hide told me "You should have taken the chance to tell her man and now look she is taken". He was right you know. I should have taken that step. I should have told you without you finding out. I should have taken that brave step, but I was the shy and scared type of guy. Someone you probably would have never fallen for. This was the thing I could never due because it was hard for me to do this. 

I made up my mind long ago, but I still needed more time

But maybe I took too long