Keisuke Baji

2002

"You are the most important chapter in the book of my life" 

-Mark Anthony

*

*

(Baji P.O.V)

Every summer Y/N and I would always hang out together. We have been best of friends. I would always love to hang out with them. I would always hang out with them whenever I'm not hanging out with Mikey and the others. They would always have something new they want to try. Sometimes I question why am I friends with them.  

Regardless being friends for 2 years I've have fallen in love with them. I just love to be in their presences, hanging out with them, their laugh, smile and just overall who they are.  

There is one summer year that I will always remember and that is the summer of 2002...

"I will always remember

The day you kissed my lips

Light as a feather

And it went just like this

No, it's never been better

Than the summer of 2002

Summer of 2002

June 27, 2002

We were hanging out again. You wanted to go to the beach because you always went to the beach every summer just to watch the sun set and see the sun go down and see that orange light of the sky. You would do this by yourself,  but this time you invented me over. I didn't know why you asked me. I just thought you were getting lonely watching the sun set by yourself and wanted some company. 

I was walking behind you while you were walking with your arms behind your back. We were walking near the waters. You can feel the water wet your feet. The summer air was cool and as the sun was beginning to go down you stop making me bump into you. 

"Hey what's up, why did you stop?" I asked you. You turned around and grabbed my hands. I was shocked and blushing. "Baji I need to tell you something and I'll give you time to think about it". I had no idea what you were talking about. I began to become scared. 

"Baji the reason I brought you here with me is because..." you stopped looking at the sun. "Sorry I don't know how to start this" you said. Now looking at me opening your mouth to began talking, but before you said anything I spoke. 

"I want to tell you something important, but I'm afraid that what I'm going to tell you might ruined our friendship, or if I'm lucky, the realization of my dreams might come true, which is for you to love me the same way I love you. I told myself I might as well take the risk because it's the only remedy I know that could unburdened this feeling I've been keeping ever since, so L/N Y/N I love you" 

Omg I said! I confessed to Y/N! I did it! I'm so happy!!...

Oh no! What if they don't feel the same! I'm so dumb! I looked at them and saw them looking down still holding my hands. I screwed up 

I was filled with anger, regret and a little relief about the confession until I felt something on my lips. That is when I realize that you were kissing me on the lips. I closed my eyes and kissed back. You wrapped you arms around my waist while I wrapped my arms around your neck pulling you closer. You bit my lower lip and I opened my mouth and your tongue explore my mouth it was a very passionate kiss. Until you moved away with a string a salvia still connecting our mouths.