Junpei Yoshino

Before You Go

"It breaks my heart that you were taken so unexpectedly. Your memory will never leave us and live long in our hearts" 

-Unknown

*

*

(Junpei Yoshino's P.O.V)

I grew up with a single mother and had a pretty standard upbringing however, I was always bullied by several of my classmates, with Shota Ito being one of them. With the constant bullying they found different ways to torture me one of them being what caused the scar on my forehead. That is why my hair is covering that part of my face I can't let my mom see this. I can't make her sad for me, but two people already see them they are the ones I love, Y/N L/N and Lucien Yamamoto. 

I met them during my first year of High School. I was constantly bullying while the kids and teachers did nothing. I still remembered the first day I saw them. 

*********

I was in my film appreciation club with two of my friends we were just talking about a movie that was very boring to watch. We were just talking about it until they burst into the door dropping my cds on the floor and then stepping on one. They wanted to kick us out in a room they weren't even using. We were going, but I wanted my CD back because it is mine. 

I asked him to let his foot off my CD. Then he kicked me while my two friends ran to the door. I was holding my nose because it was bleeding. I was beginning to think that I messed up really bad. "Close the door". He said and after that I felt scared. They were hitting, and kicking me. I thought for sure I was going to have big bruises on my body and head. I thought it no one was coming not even my two friends. I was going to pass out, but I heard the door open. 

After that I passed out. 

I was awaken by her. I opened my eyes and I saw both a girl and a boy. We were at the nurse's room. "Oh you're awake" the boy said making the girl turn around, "That's good! I'm glad you're okay, but don't more a lot" She smiled at me. I was looking at them, but I saw them with both my eyes. I touched my left side of my face to see that my hair was put up. I started to shake while taking out the clips out of my hair. "Please don't cover your face we just applied disinfect cream on your burns, so it's drying", she grabbed my hand. 

"Yeah we want those to heal" the boy started to talk. "One more thing, how did you get those bur-" 

"Lucien! You should ask him about it. He probably doesn't want to talk about it"

"Sorry! It's just that I got mad when I saw them on his face" 

"I know, but what can we do the damage was done"

I was just looking at them bickering while the girl was still holding my hands. They were warm and soft. "I'm sorry about Lucien", she smiled at me. "Anyway my name is Y/N L/N and this is Lucien Yamamoto a friend of mine."  Lucien waved at me and Y/N smiled at me. "We are sorry for looking at those scars, but we wanted to help". My scars are still visible to them so I let go of her hands and put that part of my hair down. 

"Hey does bullies did that to you didn't they?" Lucien said while Y/N smacked him in the head. "Asshole I just told you don't ask him those he probably doesn't want to tell us". I just looked at them. Are they the ones who beat those bullies, not they couldn't because they hand bandages wrapped on their left arm. "Did you tw-" before I got to finish, "Yes we did!" Lucien looked happy while Y/N just laughed and said, "Yes. Two of your pals where running and keep saying, 'sorry we left you Junpei', so we ran to where they came from and hear everything and we recorded what they were doing to you and then we beat them."