Oh no, the fourth wall... it's broken 😥

"Kim Dokja."

"Huh? Need something Joonghyuk-ah?"

"Join me in the upcoming scenario."

Kim Dokja sat there, holding his phone, confused.

"A-ah, okay."

He did a small smile while he got up from his seat and went to follow Yoo Joonghyuk.

"So what's the scenario?"

"It's a mental based scenario, I thought you'd be good for it since I believe you've survived against those Specters."
(Throw back to episode 26 in the webcomic)

"Ah- Yeah, that makes sense. But wouldn't it be better to have someone who you'd find more reliable?"

"Can I not choose my life and death companion?"

Kim Dokja pauses. He couldn't really answer back.

"Whatever..."

They continued on their walk towards the scenario. It was a short walk, but it wasn't too short to the point it'd take a few minutes.

"Joonghyuk-ah, when you say a mental based scenario, you mean we're going into an [Illusionary Zone]?"

"It didn't specify, but it's what it seems to be."

Kim Dokja nodded, he realized that it might be a little more difficult than he'd expect.

"We're here!" Kim Dokja said, trying to cheer up the mood that was so ever awkward.

They went in this weirdly shaped cave opening. They enter inside, only for the cave to be closed off by a barrier, the people outside unable to see the people inside.

"Shit..." Kim Dokja cursed under his breath.

"Let's get this over with." Kim Dokja sighed, annoyed.

They walked further, until they hit a certain point.

Yoo Joonghyuk put his arm out, sheilding Kim Dokja. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the-" The two were hit with shock. Their past memories flooding their brain.

Yoo Joonghyuk widen his eyes as he stumbles. Trembling from the sudden burst of lock away trauma's and memories.

"Why isn't my skill [Metal Barrier] working?!"

Kim Dokja wasn't as affected and went to Yoo Joonghyuk's aid.

"Joonghyuk-ah! Are you alright?!"

Yoo Joonghyuk fails to stand up straight and falls down, getting hold up by Kim Dokja.