Chapter thirteen

*amethyst*
      The picture is my fall picture. Anyways... If you haven't noticed, I like to write stories. I say like but I really should say love. I've got one teeny-tiny problem, I am terrible at writing the endings. I mean, I know how the stories are gonna end, but I don't know how to write it down. All I know is that when writing stories you have to learn how to stick to one plot. I've never really been good with that. My mind is to... active. Soo... I have like 14 stories and none of them have endings. I do think I know the ending to my Cinderella story, but I can't tell you or else I would spoil it. Let's just say, I don't think you will expect it. Well... knowing me, you might actually. Ya know what I just realized? I didn't give you any regular facts. Ok, so usually people do this at the beginning, but I'm so stupid that we're doing it now. Ok, so obviously my name is Amethyst, I'm thirteen and in eighth grade. I've got four sisters, two brother-in-laws, one niece, and a nephew on the way. I can count the total amount of true friends that I have on one hand. I share a room with Kayla. I wish I was a spy. I usually feel invisible. My grandparents are great at volunteering other people. I am currently staying in an Airbnb in Florida for my first trip to Disney World. My favorite color is blue, and because of that, stitch is my favorite character. I know Latin and Spanish. I've been on one Disney cruise and will be on another one this summer. I have a wild imagination. I'm learning to play the guitar and piano. I can play box drums. I'm homeschooled. I've got a fake boyfriend and a possible crush. My last crush broke my heart after three years. My style is cute but questionable sometimes. I hate sports except for volleyball. I LOVE legos. I want an older blood-related brother. I murder people in dreams for no reason. I could be considered a Disney fanatic when it comes to the songs. I love takis and hot Cheetos. I grew up in California, but moved to Michigan this summer. I've had over ten surgeries on my left leg cause of my club foot(look it up if u don't believe me, it's real and I, the author, have it). I live with my grandparents. My uncle died a couple years ago of leucemia. He was my mom's only brother and they were nine years apart. My imagination has taken a turn for the dark side. I used to play as a princess in disguise. I have two perfect outfits for mother gothel. First one is if you like dresses!

Second one is a burgundy shirt with black pants and the black cape. I fancy myself a ninja. I'm fairly certain that two of my sisters hate me. They will remain nameless, but their names rhyme with Hali and laxine.😉 side note: the dress above was also my bridesmaid dress for Maxine's wedding. I believe that covers basics, yes? Excellent. Oh, and one more thing! I am loyal to my friends, and if anyone ever hurts one of them, THEY ARE DEAD. I swear this, whether it be through the media or in real life, no one, NO ONE hurts MY friends. Pizza really is amazing. So is Mountain Dew and izzies. I own a Polaroid, and it's teal. I had to bring a subject on this trip so it's not total vacation. So that stinks. I'm supposed to be sharing a room with Kayla, but she fell asleep on the couch downstairs. I currently have a tv in my bed and molly is making me explain a basic principle to her. Girls, your gonna know which one it is. It's the one where on girl likes a guy and another girl who's sometimes pretty always talks to him making her seem like a threat. Yep! That's the one that the idiot in California didn't know. I swear she is going to die in the real world. I got a super cute shirt today.

And I did the braid myself. I do look a lil creepy if I do say so myself, but that's how I like it. Have you ever played as a princess in disguise? You know, where you have a cape and glasses and a guitar or something, but then you have to go into hiding so you lose the cape, glasses, an guitar skills and become a regular person and go to school and everything. No?! Well you should totally try it. My "friends" and I once created a game called panthers and fairies. Another one was we were sisters who disguised ourselves as guys to join the war, so basically mulan, but no guys. I have a friend that lives in Japan and another in Korea, I think. I'm still trying to decide if I like snow or not. I can't really decide right now though cause we're in Florida. I miss Lacy, Devan, and Hanna. Along with Evie, Lizzie, and Liv. Also, don't get confused cause I can see it happening. I'm currently in Florida and last chapter I was writing about a memory. I read an amazing spy/murder mystery series on Libby, and, to say the least, I hate James, C.P., and Uncle Peter, apparently Katherine is alive, and I just feel bad for Tandy. Of course, I absolutely love Hugo! The series is called Confessions, but I can't remember who it's by. Now, it's past midnight for me, so I'm going to bed. For anyone curious, I usually go to sleep around two, but I'm trying to go to bed by one and it's already 12:40 a.m. Before I go, lemme tell you about my dream. You know those dreams where people you know are different people in the dreams? Well my dad was someone else and I kept slapping him.