Chapter fourteen

*amethyst*
You know how people say they got abused as a child? Well, I'm probably exaggerating but I sometimes feel like I'm being abused. I sincerely wish I had a boyfriend to protect me. I used to get locked in my room all the time and couldn't leave until the next day when it was time for school. I get made fun of by people who think I lie about having a club foot. They think I use it to get out of doing things, and it was the reason I was so slow. I showed them my scars, but they didn't care. Cate even joined them in making fun of me and saying that I was lying. She knew I was telling the truth though which made it hurt even more. I have serious trust issues. Don't try to tell me otherwise either. I used to be trusted, but people don't really even talk to me anymore. I used to trust, but people abused it. I was- what, nine?- when it started. I'm done with people thinking they can use me. Why did they think that they could use me? I made sure everyone knew I had a big mouth. I stood up for myself. I defended friends. Those "friends" were fake. I worried in my sleep. I thought they would come over and kidnap me. I thought they would poison me. I thought they might try to kill me. I was only nine, and I was having these fears about other nine year olds. I didn't sleep well, and I wasn't pleasant to be around. You can't blame me though, I thought my so-called friends were plotting to hurt me. Fast forward to when I'm ten, Sam literally took every chance she had to pummel me. Fast forward to when I'm eleven, it's Molly AND Sam treating me like trash. Last year, I was free for half of the year. Cate was hard to ignore though.

Flashback- three years ago
"What's a matter, Amethyst? Is your foot hurting?" Cate asked.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk, Cate? What did I do to you to make you act like this?" I responded.

"I'm a jerk?! How am I the jerk?!"

"You make fun of my problem that you know is real. You purposely ignore me. You lie to me. You have sabotaged my friendships. I could go on."

Cate sat down and cried. It was the first time I had ever seen her cry, and it was because of me. I'm not sorry though, she did those things to me multiple times and then blamed me for being a bad friend. I wasn't gonna have it anymore. I walked away from the mess and went to the swings by myself. I gained some enemies that day. A war was brewing, and we had already had major battles.

End flashback

The war went on for three years. Actually, it technically never ended. I'm still in the middle of the war and none of us live in the same state. Let's work on Cinderella, I'm gonna speed to the end though, because I need something happy right now.

Emily
       Ethan Johnson is the absolute worst! I swear he's dead the next time I see him!! Oh, you're probably wondering why I'm yelling bout Ethan, right? He knows I've had it rough, and he just made it worse. I apparently blacked out again, and- guess what?- when I woke up, he had told everyone about my ability. Jake and Haley tried to discredit him, but Erik, Evan, Elliot, Ellis, and Everett backed him up. Now, I'm not only a sob story, I'm a freak. I swear he's dead! Macy and Tracy, the "lovely" girls that they are, blamed me for my dad's death, and Ethan, Erik, Evan, Elliot, Ellis, and Everett all agreed. They hadn't even known for a week about his death. They had NO right to do that. What did wicked witch of the west do? She brought out her pet wolf which was the exact same one that killed my father, and tried to kill me with it. See, this is why I love Haley. She videotaped the whole thing and sent it to me. Told me to use it as insurance for a better life. She even got a confession about my dad's death being pre-meditated murder on the video. I was obviously supposed to die to. Then I learned that she had no right to treat me how she did! Jake told me he found a will that proved I owned everything, and all he wanted in return was to still live here. Of course, he was gonna live here! He'd be crazy to think I'd kick him out! I am crazy! I found Bentley and snuggled up with him. "Well, Prince Bentley, you have helped me gain my fairytale life. I am forever in your debt. You truly are my Prince Charming. Now, let's go find Ethan and his jerktourage and beat the living daylights out of them. No one messes with us anymore. I can 'see' their death. I can control it too." Then my cat did something really weird. It talked. Now, I know I said I'm crazy, but this actually happened. It was like puss 'n boots. And it was a male! Apparently he was my guardian or something... I don't know. I just know I got my happily ever after with my cat, brother, and best friend. WAIT A MINUTE!!! DOES BENTLEY KNOW MAGIC?!?!

THE END!

Ahh! That was good. I love how I ended it on a question. Makes people want more.