chapter seventeen

pic above: Molly's house

*molly*

That's it! What is her problem?! I try to include her in my problems, and she tells me to just wait til eleventh grade! I'm going to call my friends and tell them all about this. I called Liv, and she didn't pick up. Neither did Evie or Lizzie. Maybe Melody will answer.

"Hello. Who is this?"

"Hey, Melody. It's Molly. I thought I'd call you and talk," I said.

"Oh, hey, Molly. I'm actually busy with my family at the moment. Maybe we can talk later. Bye," she said, then she hung up.

I don't think anyone wants to talk to me. What am I saying? That's ridiculous. Of course people wanna talk to me. I'm amazing. Plus, I'm so kind.

Wait, Amethyst's friends surprised her in Michigan. Maybe I can surprise Amethyst too. She would also have to hear about all my problems. I'm a genius.

*amethyst*

" 'I'm so kind. Of course people wanna talk to me. I'm amazing.' Yea, right. She's a jerk, and nowhere near the little angel facade she dreams up," I told Evie. Evie had called me after Molly tried to call her and told me what she heard her tell other people. Come on, Molly. Learn that not everything is about you. *face palm* Maybe I should just tell her that I don't have a boyfriend and I lied to her because I hater her and set her facts straight. It's not like I care if she likes me or not. In fact, I'd much rather she hate me than try to talk to me all the time. Maybe I should just block her. Whatever, on to more important things. I'm not going to a mental institution! I get to stay in my home! Yayyyyyyyy! 

What do I do about Severin? Should I like apologize? Or continue ignoring him and break my promise? Or do I tell him everything was a joke? But what would I say? "Hey, I know I told you I'd be your friend, but it was really just a prank. Bye!" wouldn't sound right, and he'd think I was joking about it being a prank. UGHHHH!!!!! I don't know what to do. *gasp* I don't know what to do? *gasp* I don't know what to do!! What on earth am I supposed to do about this? I don't wanna sound like a jerk, but I don't trust him with my family. Is there a way I can ship him off to Antartica? It might be a little cold, but he can take a jacket with him. 

I think I'm just gonna wait it out and see what to do. Back to Molly, she's definitely not a genius. She should really look around when she says stuff. She thinks she'll be able to surprise me, but I'm just gonna open the door, confront her about the prank, and shut the door in her face. I would love to see her facial expression at that. Too bad the door will be shut.

This song is fun to listen to, but it really doesn't apply to me. I have no love interest or crush. Frankly, I do not care, but if someone thinks that they can wow me with this song, they've got another thing coming. I prefer original songs, not borrowing someone else's song.  If they do borrow from someone though, they should make sure to give credit. I mean, come on, you're not smart enough to write your own song so give the credit to the right person. "Imma call you a jerk if you don't give credit where credit is due. *slap* I have ways to figure out when you lie to me, and you just did. *punch* That should teach you to give people credit," I would walk up to the person and do that. After all, I am a little violent, even if it is in dreams. 

Oh, that would be so much fun! They wouldn't even see it coming either cause I'm small. Oh, that means their faces would be priceless. I can pack a lot of strength into a little punch or slap. "Can- you- imagine- what- their- faces- would- look- like?" I said out loud in-between laughs.

Oh, I read an amazing book, right? Well, I did. And I told my cousin about it. There's a little quirk I have. I laugh like a maniac. I mean it. Oh, it's so embarrassing, too. People just look at me like I'm crazy. I am crazy, but still, calm down, it's just a laugh. Who cares what they think, though? Not me. Not after I've lost my mind over a nightmare.

A/n: Hello, please make sure to vote and comment on this story. What are your thoughts on this story? Do you hate Molly? This book is ending in two chapter so let me know if you guys will want a sequel. 

peace- Ari lee