chapter eighteen

*amethyst*

That's it! I can't believe she actually tried to surprise me! I woke up to Bexely barking, which is usual, but the bark was directed at the door. I woke up and went to answer the door. Guess who was there? Molly!!

ding-dong! 

ding-dong!

ding-dong!

"Who is it?" I called out. 

"It's Molly! I thought I'd surprise you!" Molly cried out.

Oh no! The universe hates me! Why did she have to come here? I thought.

"Look, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to surprise you. Why aren't you surprised?"

"Well, I already knew by way of friend, and I don't like you."

"Haha! That's funny. For a second, I thought you were serious."

"I am serious."

"Well, then show me your boyfriend and I'll leave. I was hoping to meet him."

"Molly, Severin is not my boyfriend."

"Oh no! You broke up? No wonder you're so crabby."

"No, I didn't break up."

"He broke up with you? That jerk!"

"No, I never had a boyfriend. I made him up. It was all a prank! I just wanted you to think that so you'd leave me alone. Leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you or have anything to do with you. Goodbye," and I shut the door.

I can't believe she took forever to figure that out. That was hilarious! She's stupid!!

*molly*

Did she really just tell me she didn't want anything to do with me? That's so weird. And she said she didn't actually have a boyfriend, and it was a prank. This girl must be really hurt. It's a bummer she shut the door, or else I'd go comfort her.

Amethyst: I know what you're thinking, it wasn't a lie. Severin is a fake.

Me: You're hurt, I get it, calm down.

Amethyst: 

This is a fake

This is a fake. Liv drew it for me. I was on FaceTime with her, not Severin. Ask her, she'll tell you.

Me: No, you're lying. Liv told me.

Amethyst: I made her promise to go along with it, stupid.

Me: What?

Amethyst: You're so stupid. It was all a prank, moron! Byee

Ok, so maybe it wasn't a lie. Maybe it really was a prank.

A/n: next chapter will be the last one. it was really fun to write this story, albeit a little stressful. I've got other stories going on that I'd love for you to check out. please remember to vote, comment, share, and figure out my name relation to Disney. I don't think I need to say this but imma say it anyway: DO NOT COPY MY STORY! It is mine from experiences and dreams and imagination. If you do see someone copying it, lemme know where and who so I can tell em to stop. Thanks again for reading this story.

peace- Ari lee