Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Lexus POV

' Son pls, Pls help me, pls help me just this one Pls I beg you my son.'  My father begged me while kneeling...

I ignore him why should I hell this bullishit? He did many terrible thing to me nit just me but he didnt give respect to my dead mom, he's a bullshit a trash that shouldn't deserve any HELP.

' Son pls I know you hate me but believe I regret doing it all , I'm sorry son I'm terribly sorry for all the terrible things i did to you and your mom.'

"Dont you fucking dare mentioned mom here you fucking shit!"  I shouted at him and he shuttup.

"I dont care about you bitch and whatever you say I won't marry Aslëy" I said...

' Son I know, I understand why you wont marry her but you need to do this you need to do it if you wont do it for ME do it for  HER'

Her....

I looked at him. "What do you mean 'DO IT FOR HER'?" I ask.

' I know you have a romantic feeling for  that woman, who is she again? Hazel? Yea her, I know she's your Secretary and I know that she's kind and pretty... But son she's not for you, I heard the conversation of Aslëy and her dad, she said she will kidnap hazel and if you wouldn't marry her she'll end  her life.'  what kind of  craziness is this?!

What the fuck?!

Is th true or they're just trying to blackmail me... did they really kidnap aştim? My... My love...

They kidnapped her... Is that why I cant trace her... is that why I cant track where she is Right now, if she's ok?

Is she even ok? Did she even eat? Or drink water is she sleeping good... What kind of pagiisip is that Lexus ofcourse not! She's depressed, she's alone, she's... she's CRYING... that strike me...

"Is that really true or  your lying..." I said with a low voice.

'No son trust me I heard her talking with someone in her phone I think it's her dad.' I guess dad is not lying.

So what should I do? Marry Aslëy and then after that I'll try to find her... Aslëy is the way to her so I guess marrying Aslëy is a good and bad idea.

Good because i might find Hazel after the marriage and bad because i need to live in the same house with that WOMAN.

I groaned at  hinilot ko ang nuo ko at umayos ng upo.

" I'll marry her... This is not because of you or FOR you but I'm doing this for Hazel so you shut the fuck up and never say a word to that trash family about why I agree to marry her." I tell him, he stand up and wiped his tears...