Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Lexus POV

3 days before the wedding and I'm not fucking excited about it.

If I just can leave this place and find Hazel my self, But I can't do that. I  need to marry Aslëy for the sake of Hazel and for her Freedom.

Pagnahanap at naligtas ko na siya agad ko siyang itatakas at lalayo kami.

Nandito ako ngayon sa office ko sa bahay kong saan kami unang nag kita ni Hazel.

I miss her, Her face, her smile, her touch and her kiss. I miss every thing about her.

"Lexus." Tawag sakin ni manang kaya agad akong lumingon rito at kita sa mukha nito ang pagod. Halatang tumakbo  ito papunta dito.

"Nandiyan si Aslëy sa living room hinahanap ka." Sabi nito.

Hays pag minamalas kananam.

"Tell her I'll be there in 5 minutes." Sabi ko at tumango naman siya.

Ng maka alis na si manang at agad ako nag pakawala ng malalim na hininga, bago ako tumayo at naglakad na papunta sa elevator ang pinindot ang Top floor.

Ng bumukas ang elevator at agad akong pumunta sa sala at narinig ko agad ang napaka ingay niyang boses.

"Are you dumb? Look what did you do to my beautiful dress! It's a mess now because your so blind and clumsy!" Galit na Sigaw niya sa maid ko.

Fuck again.

Agad akong nag lakad papunta sa kaniya at akmang sasampalin niya ang maid ko ay agad ko naman na hinawakan ang risk niya kaya hindi iyon natuloy.

"Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on my workers or I'll slap you my self." Walang emotion kong sabi at kita naman sa mukha niya ang pagkabigala sa sinabi ko.

"You wouldn't dare Lexus!" Nanglilisik ang mga mata nito.

"Oh try me, I have enough of your trashy attitude Aslëy." I said at pinanlisikan niya ako ng mata at inagaw ang kamay niya sa pagkakahawak ko.

"Remember lexus, I have your beloved Hazel. Dare to touch me and I won't hesitate to hurt that bitch!" Sabi niya.

Oh now you make me so mad.

"Try to touch Hazel and I will make sure you'll regret everything. And I may self will cut your fucking hands." I said.

"You know me Aslëy,  you know my dark side and we both know that you dont want that  right? So be a good dog like you always were." I said.

"I'm  not a Dog!" Sabi niya naman.

"Really? Then prove it, Cancel this marriage that my and your dad agreed on and give me Hazel back." I said.

"Prove me to.me that your not a puppet and that you can stand on your own feet." I said

"Cancel? Bring hazel back? You can have your happiness after that but what about me? What about me, ha? " I know Aslëy, she's not like this, yes sometimes she could be a bitch but this? Nope this isn't the Aslëy I know.

I can see the pain and tear in her eyes after she said that.

What's with her?

"You can find your happiness too Aslëy." I said

"Just dont ruined mine." I said.

"Oh you think I care? What the fuck Lexus, I thought you know me but I guess I'm wrong." She said.