chapter 35

Chapter 35.

Lexus POV

1 week after then I'm getting married to Aslëy, I cant believe I will marry the girl I dont love, and the person I dont want to share my life with.

Ayoko mangako sa taong hindi ko naman mahal and I dont want to share my night and day with her.

I'm not excited and to be honest I want to run, run away from this shitty place and if I can just change my life... If I can change my bloodline I will do it.

I dont care about my career, my title and reputation because for me that things doesn't have any value all of that things is nothing for me if I don't have Hazel in my life.

She's the one I want to be with, she's my everything and she's my treasure.

I still remember that night where I make her moan and cum so.many times...

That night I first saw her in the bar, drunk and crying, I talk to her and she talked to me too.. she's so beautiful even tho her make up is a mess on her face.

After talking to her I ask her I bring her in my penthouse so she could rest there, but then everything change when we enter my penthouse door.

....

"Why a beautiful girl like you is here alone? Dont you know it's dangerous for you to be here by your self?" I said and sit beside the beautiful girl.

She chuckles.

Halatang lasing ito.

"Beautiful mo mukha mo!" Sigaw niya sakin at tinunga ang beer na nasa baso niya."manong isa panga."sabi niya sa bartender.

Tumango naman ito at nilagyan ng beer ang baso ng babae at agad nanaman niya iyon tinunga.

"If I'm beautiful, why did he choose to cheat and be with another girl?"

What is she talking?

"If I'm pretty enough then why did he have sex with another woman and not me?"

Ok this awkward...

"Tell my why?" She looked at me with teary eyes..

Fuck!

"He's a mother fucking bastard who dont see your beauty, he doesn't deserve a woman like you." I said.

She laugh...

What's funny? Did I say something to make her laugh? But damn, that smile of her just melt my heart.

"That's ginago." She said.

What the fuck?

"It's not a bullshit, I'm really serious and I mean it."I said.

"Aha? Pare-pareho lang kayong mga lalaki eh, pangit man o maganda lo-lokohin at lo-lokohin nyo parin kami."sabi ko.

Ok, this is not true.

"Hey woman, I've been in a relationship with a Beautiful woman for years and guess what? She cheated on me too, she choose to be with that ugly worm." I said.

"HHAHAHA, so your broken like me?" She asked.

I can't stop staring at her beautiful face when she smile and laugh, all girls should be like this, they should smile more...

"Nope, I move on baby." I said.

I noticed that she's a bit shocked when I said baby.