Chapter 40

Hazel POV.

5 months past and I'm still here at China with Draken and his Family they treat me like their  own daughter. Despite  of being  a burden because  of my pregnancy with Lexus baby they didn't complain and serve and give me what I need and want especially  Draken.

What do you want? Draken asked me and sat down on the chair beside me.

I'm  just craving for strawberry dip in chocolate. I said and rub my big belly.

Yes I'm 5 months pregnant now and by next week we will have an ultrasound  so we would know the gender of my baby.

Ok--is that what you want? He asked

I nodded  and smile at him.

Thank you... I said with a kind and sincere  voice, Draken  smile at me and rub my belly.

It's nothing, besides para naman to kay Lexus at sa anak nyo... he said ans smile before standing and leaving the room.

I wonder what's Lexus life right now--is he happy? Does he misses me?.... I asked while staring outside the window.

I shook my head and smile sadly.
Probably  not, he have his own family now with the woman he loves...there's no reason to ask what's his doing or how's his life has been without  me, without  us baby...

Hazel? Rinig  kong tawag sakin ng babae sa labas ng aking kwarto kaya Tamayo ako at mag lakad para pag buksan ito.

Nang mabuksan ko ang pinto agad ko nakita ang mama ni Draken kaya bumati ako at pinapasok ito.

Bakit po ma'am? I asked

How are you doing lately  honey--ok kalang ba? May masakit ba sayo? She said with a worried face.

I smile and told her I don't feel any pain in my body and I'm doing fine thanks to their help.

Don't worry Ija everything's gonna be fine, you know Draken is a very good cook and also he takes care of people very well he seems like a bad person because of his facial  expression but he is very kind and loving so hindi ka malulugi Don. Sabi ni tita sakin

I laughed  awkwardly since I don't like Draken  like the way she thinks.

I know tita but I like Draken  as my friend  and maybe he will be a good Uncle to my baby, Draken deserves  a better woman and I bet he likes someone na. I said

Really? Who could she be? She said with a curious face.

Do you know her Hazel? Draken is very suspicious  this past few weeks you know so I was thinking maybe his been hiding something  from us lately...

I don't know her tita or even see her but I just heard  Draken talk with this girl on the phone kaya nag assume ako na baka nga may something, I didn't mean what happened  when I heared it because  it's just accidentally. I'm very sorry na nakikinig ako sa business  ng anak nyo... I said feeling shame and embarrassment.

I feel a soft warm hands holding mine. It's ok dear no need to feel sorry accident come sometimes so walang problema yun, besides you gave me a good information  so plus point yun. Sabi niya sabay ngiti.

Tota pls don't tell Draken about this baka kase magalit sakin yun at mag tampo hayst..

She laughed at me and then said. Don't worry ija this our little secret. She said and wink.

Sobrang bait talaga ng pamilya ni Draken ang loving ng Ina at ama niya halatang mapagmahal ang dalawa.

Lexus POV.

It's been Five months  after our wedding  and I'm still having hard time finding Hazel.

Nag hire nako ng magagaling na investigators but they couldn't  find a trace of Hazel parang nawala nalang siya na parang bula, kahit name niya sa social media or even her fam hindi alam kong asan siya... it's a big case but I'm not giving up I'm gonna her and when I did I would never let her go again, never.

Sir, Nandito po si ma'am Aslëy binibisita ka daw po niya.. Sabi ng secretary  ko sa labas ng aking pinto.

I sigh at hinilot ang sintido ko then I rest my back on my swivel chair.

Let her in. I said then close my eyes a minute later may na Ramadan akong presensya  na pumasok sa office ko galit ito at padabog na naglakad papunta sa table ko.

Lexus! She shouted.

I press my eyes a little  harder showing that I'm irritated  and annoyed on her voice.

What?! Medio pasigaw ko na Sabi.

You've  been here for over a week hindi kana umuuwi sa bahay! What's wrong with you?! She asked Habang  inis na inis sakin.

Look Aslëy, I'm a very busy person and I don't have time for you childish act kaya pwede ba umuwi kana at mag paying para sa bata na dinadala mo? Imbis na healthy  yan magiging masakitin yan dahil sa mga pinag gagagawa mo. Irritation kong Sabi at nag laptop nalang para ma distract ako sa kaniya.

Look at me Lexus! Malaki na ang tiyan ko I'm almost 6 months pregnant na and I need you! Ok? Need kanamin ni baby! Don't be selfish! Ano ba kase yang pinag bibisihan mo at wala kanang time sakin? Samin! Pasigaw nyang Sabi.

I ignore her and just focused  on my laptop  I need to try and track Hazel down bago pa maubos ang pasensya ko sa babaeng kaharap ko ngayon.

Lexus are you listening to me?! What did I do to you to make you think I deserve this! She shouted  and by then hindi ko na nacontrol ang emotion ko at bigla nalang akong napatayo at galit na galit na sinigawan siya.

You know damn well what you did Aslëy don't play games with me where is she?! Sigaw ko sa kaniya na nagpagulat naman sakaniya.

What the fuck Lexus you're  still looking for that woman?! May I remind you I'm your wife! The mother of your soon to be daughter! Sa sinabing niyang yan bigla naman akong napatawa na parang baliw.

Mother?! You're  not acting like one to me, if you're  really a mother and being like a Mother you supposed to look after of the baby and stop putting your attention  to me! And yes I'm still looking for her because  in the first place she's the one I wanna marry, she's the one want and she's the one I wanted to be the mother of my CHILDREN! I said in her face making her shake in anger.

You will never find that bitch again! Mark that Lexus! She shouted before leaving the office.

But before she could step outside the door I grabe her wrist tightly  making her move aggressively and trying to get back her wrist. Bitiwan moko! You're  hurting me lexus!

I gave her a cold gaze with my red bloody eyes and show no mercy to this slut. Try to hurt her and I will make sure your life will be a living hell, trust me Aslëy if you will be a stubborn  little fuck I will torture you like there's no tomorrow  if you won't tell me where she is. I threatened her making her eyes tear up because  of how scared she is.

I-I, let go of me! She aggressively pull her wrist making her fell to the ground .

Mark my word Aslëy, I will never show a bit of mercy towards you and your family if I ever find Hazel with a Scratch  on her skin because of your family's doing I will separate your head on your body..

I said while looking down on her she sob and cried while holding her belly.

My-My baby... Lexus Our baby MY tummy is hurting.. Lexus Hell pls! She's begging for my hand but I shoved  it in inside my pocket.

Nica! I shouted my secretary name and within a minute she arrive in my office with a shocked on her face.

Yes sir? She asked with a shaking voice.

Bring her to the hospital. I said with no emotion and walk back to my swivel  chair.

I'll find you Hazel just wait for me...

_________

Hello guys  it's your author here miss nyo ba ko? Hahahah tagal konang di nag update I'm a college student na kase tapos med school pa kaya busy.. btw here is the long awaited chapter the Chapter 40. You can send support by liking this story and voting for it. Thank you guys love you ❤️

-koarimissi (follow my insta if you like)