chaper 39

Chapter 39

Lexus POV

Days past and now the day of the wedding came, The day I should supposed to enjoy and be happy, But it's the opposite. I'm miserable, irritated, and sad, Sad because the girl I want to see walk in aisle is Hazel not Aslëy.

While looking at the mirror, I'm wearing a Black tuxedo With White rose Pin on it.

*door open's*

Pikachu: Hey man.

BATI ni pikachu sabay hawak sa NALIPAT ni Lexus. Pumasok naman ang ibang kaibigan nito.

They look at lexus reflection on the mirror and they cant HELP but notice how emotionless the man on his day of the wedding.

Drake: Sigh... All will be fine man just think about the good side after you married Aslëy You will easily find where Hazel is, you know Just use her for a while and then after that file a divorce.

Drakens  Said to lift up lexus mood.

*other guys agreed*

Icesact: Drakens Right, Just Think that you're doing this for Hazel.

Lexus: thanks guys... I'm sorry but I cant HELP to be sad because the girl I'm going to marry is not My Love.

Draken: taps lexus back. We know man if I'm in your shoes I will also feel the same. Just remember you doing this for Hazel and this marriage is all fake so you dont have to worry about that, and I know you wouldn't make Aslëy Aslëy PREGNANT.

Drakens words caught everyone's attention.

Pikachu: ARE YOU DUMB DRAKEN?? WHY WOULD LEXUS IMPREGNANT ASLËY OR EVEN TRY TOO? ARGH. rolled his eyes.

Evry friends Nod and agree to Pikachu's Words.

Draken: What?? I'm  just saying... Isapa marami kayang mga lalaki na pinapakasal sila sa Mga taong hindi  nila gusto TAPOS end up Ma bububtis NILA kase nalasing sila, Oh diba?? May point AKO.

Everyone FACE PALM  🤦🏽‍♀️

Rhovox: CAN SOMEONE STOP ME FOR PUNCHING THIS GUY'S FACE...

Icesact, Pikachu: FEEL FREE RHOV.

Draken: Guys!Common I'm just pointing my THOUGHTS! Pls... spare me!

When Rhovox is about to punch Drakens gorgeous face Lexus stop him.

Lexus: Cut it out guys, Draken has a point we know Aslëy She is a cunning woman and will definitely find a way to unbreak this marriage. KAYA dapat doble ing AKO.

Saad ni lexus and then Drakens face lift up with Joy in his face like he just recieved a medal.

Draken: Told ya I'm right. Sabi nito nanang inaayos ang suit.

Everybody shake there head and just Nod while Draken still being proud of his self because after all his thoughts are something ON POINT.

CHURCH.

Priest: Lexus Sarsilmaz Do you take Aslëy Huaret To be your Lawfully wedded Wife?

While looking at Aslëy Emotionless it takes Tines for Lexus to answer the priest Question But after minutes of silence and Aslëy Giving lexus some Words about "This is for your precious HAZEL." In whisper He finally agreed And said I DO

Priest: You may now Kiss the bride.

When lexus lifted up Aslëys  Veil He wanted to vomit because of mixed feelings he feel right now. Aslëy close her eyes and waiting for lexus lips to press on hers...