Chapter 41

Lexus POV.

"The baby is coming!" Sigaw ni Aslëy habang tinatakbo siya papunta sa ER dahil manganganak na ito. "Just wait a little longer ma'am malapit natayo sa ER just breathe  in and Breathe  put you need your strength later to deliver  the baby." Sabi ng nurse na umaasikaso sa kaniya. "I'm trying to breathe ok?! Subrang sakit na pls take this baby out of me!" Parang nababaliw na sigaw niya hambang habol ang hininga.

While they are panicking I was just walking calmly and watching them rushed her to the ER. "Such an over reacting woman." I tsk and call one of my body guard. " hey, bring the baby clothes here in the ER, the baby needs it after she gave birth. And you need to wait for her after she finished giving birth call me and update me how's  the baby, we need to do some DNA test because we can't trust that woman." I said and turn off the call. Nag hintay lang ako sa labas ng ER ng I lang minute at dumating Nadin ang guardiang tinawagan ko. "You're  here, good now guard her and call me if the birthing is done." I said and tap his shoulder. He nodded and stand outside the ER door habang ako ay papalabas na ng hospital.

I needed to meet my hired detective kase may nahanap na siyang information  about Hazel. And I can't wait to hear it.

After a long drive at naka dating nadin ako sa coffee  shop kong saan kami mag kikita. "Good morning sir." May  respetong sabi ng detective bago kami maupo sa upuan.

"SO what information did you gathered?" Walang alinlangan tanong ko. "I asked one of my friends  in every country and one of them told me that Hazel is in china." He said. Biglang nag kumunot ang aking nuo at nag tanong " china? Why is she there? Tell me more." I said na medyo may pag aalala, saya at kaba na nararamdaman kase why would he be in china? I thought  she's in Turkey or maybe sa abandoned mansion nila Aslëy kaya nga nag hired ako ng dalawang detective. And when I'm trying to track her using the satellite  that is Draken company holding I can't even find her and draken said someone is blocking Hazel so that we can't track her.

She's in china why is she there??
"She's with a man, I took some pictures and here are some of them." He said and give me the printed photos.

Si Hazel ay nag shopping mah isa  masaya ito at halatang nag enjoy, tapos buntis... she's pregnant. I was happy  I am smiling I'm exited but then when I saw the other picture, it got me shattered, angry frustrated. May lalaking naka item na fitted na shirt that defining  his body and biceps. Hinawakan nya ang brass ni Hazel na parang asawa nya ito at naka ngiti si Hazel sa kanya. Naka mask ang lalaki at shades hindi ko matanto kong sino ito pero sa katawan nya ay masasabi kong nakita kona siya but where? Saan? At kilala koba siya? Yan ang katanungan sa aking isipan na di masagot sagot.

Bakit buntis siya? Siya ba ang asawa ni Hazel kaya bigla nalang ito nawala? Siya ba ang pinalit sakin kaya hindi ko siya mahanap at iniwan nya ako? Ano ba meron sa kaniya na wala ako? The thought of Hazel making love with that man is making me furious it's making me wanna kill him for touching her. But what can I do? I don't know him and seeing Hazel happily  smiling makes me realised  that she's having a good time... without  me... baka nga naka move on na siya.. baka nga may sarili na siyang pamilya... baka nga wala na talaga kami at ako lang ang kumakapit sa eelasyon namin.. it hurts me to even think that she's living in the same roof  with that guy!

"I heared that the guys she's with came from a powerful family. Maybe that's why hindi siya ma track kasi binablock nila yung satellite  na dapat maka track kay Hazel." Sabi ni detective. I scrambled the pictures in my hand and cursed silently. "Dig more about him. I wanna know what's behind this fucking photos and if his really hazels husband! Find everything about this guys his family, his job, his friends  everything!" I shout in frustration and angrily stand up and go back to my car I slam the door and shout and punch the steering wheel. "Fuck! Why? Why did you leave me Hazel? Why the fuck did you do this to me!" I shouted while on tears letting out all the pain I am holding for almost a year.

"Why did you leave me? Why... Why did you leave me my love? Is my actions my wealth and my love for you not enough that you need to find somebody more richer than me?" Asking her as if she would answer when she's clearly not here.

Hazel POV.

I am breathing heavily because I'm about to give birth to my baby. Just walking around  trying to bear the pain I am feeling and just slowly breathing when Draken arrive with the baby's  clothes and towels. "You ok Hazel?" He said and help me sit on the sofa close to me. "I'm not ok Draken it hurts but I can still walk and move though." I said while trying to ease the pain I'm feeling by breathing  slowly.

"Childbirth is very painful just watching you makes me wanna grow older without  a wife since I don't like watching my wife in pain like this giving birth tk our kids." He said while trying to hide his scared face. I giggled and told him.

"The pain I'm feeling right now couldn't be compared to the happiness I will feel when I will hold the baby." I told him and rub my tummy. Some hours baby some hours and you will going to be part of this world.. I said while smiling.

"I wish Lexus is here to watch you gave birth to his baby." Draken said and I can see guilt in his eyes.

"Don't blame your self for this draken I know you just did this cuz you wanted to help me.. to help me and my baby be out of the mess Aslëy make. And so that we wouldn't be indangered." I said while rubbing  his arms."so pls don't blame your self for what it is happening  right now I know this happened for a reason and maybe one day that reason will be worth it for this sacrifice." I said.

"You're  right Hazel. Now you need to rest and focus your attention tk the baby and giving birth this have to be going well no complications cuz if something  happened to you or the baby I can't forgive my self. Especially Lexus will fucking kill me." He said and I laughed before laying down the hospital bed.

"Just press this button if you need me ok?" He said and pointed to the red button on the table. I nodded and he left.

I miss you Lexus.. I wish you're  here with us right now I wish you could see out baby.. I thought of him again.. and it's making me cry..

Minutes after successfully giving birth to my baby I was very exhausted and happy to see that my baby is healthy... a healthy  baby girl.. " what will you name her?" The voice of Lexus whispered to my ears as I am looking on our baby.. I can here Lexus beside me.. as if his here.. as if his here with us and as if we are gonna be together like what I think of.

"Callista Lucy.... she's Callista Lucy." I said while holding her..

"She's the prettiest baby in my eyes and she's the light in my dark life.. Calista Lucy my baby..." I said and cried gently  rubbing her tiny hands.

"Beautiful  name indeed... just like her mom she's a beauty." Draken said and rub the baby's hand. "Good job Hazel you've  done a good job giving birth to baby Lucy she's very healthy you know and the doc told us that you can go home after a few days of recovery." He said and pat my head.

"Thank you Draken for helping me.. for all this, thank uou I could never been so much grateful for all of this things you have done the kindness you have shown and express I am very thankful." I said while crying

"Shhh... don't cry Hazel it's ok were friends so this is not a big of a deal to me as long as you will be ok after a few weeks and when the baby will be old enough  maybe we could go back to the Philippines and you and the baby will have a fresh start what ya think?"

"You're  right I need to recover quickly and so I could go back to my country.. Lexus needs to know about his daughter and Lecy needs to know her father so yes.. I need to be strong for both of them. But draken I'm a bit scared Lexus won't accept Lucy as his daughter.. what if he won't trust me? What if he will disowned her?" I'm frustrated by the thought of Lexus not wanting our daughter to do with his life. I'm scared for my daughter to grew up without a dad.

"Don't overthink Hazel Lexus is a jerk  sometimes but he never abandoned the people that is precious to him especially you.. so trust me ok? Trust him.." he said and I nodded I need to be strong for my baby...

---

Hi guys it's your author here how's the chapter 41? Is Lexus really gonna find out about his daughter or he will think that Hazel have a new family?

Read and Wait for update so we would know what's really gonna happened.. thank you for your  support guys don't forget to follow and vote for the story

Kiss kiss 💋 💋