~Chapter One~

"Do you have anything more to say before you disappear from this world?" Alan said as the gun pointed at my heart, I chuckle and I stare Alan in the eye, I can still see the fear in his eyes of mine and that his hand on the gun trembled a little. "Did you really wait for me to grow old? it's embarrassing, you're showing your worthless self." I told him, his face showed anger and he clenched one of his fists. "Shut up you old man! Oh right! Before you die in my hands, tell me where your important ones are." He told me directly, he no longer thinks that I am weak-minded now that I am old. "I'm sorry joven tonto, I can't remember where that was hidden." He bit his teeth, and suddenly smiled. And suddenly he shot me in the heart, then in the head as well, I fell to the floor and my eyes were dim and black, I could still see a little of Alan's standing body and his mad smile. "See you in hell, Amigo." That's the last thing he said and he pointed the gun at my face again and...

Bang!

I blacked out, the heat of the bullet gradually disappeared from my face but it didn't hurt, 'Huh? why do I still feel the heat of the bullet?' For a moment a strong current of wind hit my face and my eyes became conscious and realise that I'm falling!

Mierda...