~Chapter Six~

y/n choked the demon bird and threw it against the wall, the other demons started screaming in fear and the others got into a Chaos of fight.

"Take care of him, don't let him out alive, we're leaving."

The four demon sharks immediately left the bar, leaving their companion Liam, Liam pulls out a gun and points it at Y/N who is killing another demon who is trying to stab him and he throws it in another direction, Liam shoots Y/N but he misses when Y/N ducks and the bullet penetrates the wall,Y/N's ear lit up and he turned to Liam, Liam pointed the gun at Y/N and this time he didn't miss his hit on Y/N, it hit Y/N in the chest and there was a lot of blood. came out and spread it on the floor.

Liam smiled wickedly when Y/N fell to the floor, lifeless, he had exhausted the killing demons using his gun, the surroundings became quiet, the floor was covered with blood, the walls, and a lot of flesh inside was scattered.

"I think I'm sick."

Liam said, he immediately covered his nose.

"Gotta tell boss about this, he will be pleased with me."

He took out his hellphone and dialed his boss's phone number, it rang for a few seconds and he heard his boss's voice.

"Liam, have you killed my friend yet?"

"Don't worry boss, it's easy to kill him, just one bullet, he'll rock right aw-"

Someone strangled Liam in the back, Liam let go of his hellphone and held each of his hands on the wrist of the person strangling him.

"Liam? Liam! what's going on there! answer me!"

All can hear are the chokes that Liam releases and...

BANG!

Liam was killed with a gun and strangled by the hands of Y/N, Liam's body fell to the floor and his blood was spilled, the call is still on the line and the angry shark is shouting into the phone, Y/N picked up the phone and put it to his ear, Y/N knows the voice speaking on the phone, and this was his old friend when he was still alive.

"How are you, ¿amigo?"

"You! what did you do to Liam?!"

"Ah, this idiota? I killed him, just like you killed Samira."

"¡Si te pongo las manos encima, no volverás a vivir!"

"let me see you try, see you next time, Fernando."