~Chapter Eight~

I groaned, I slowly opened my eyes and looked around and realise that I'm in my room.

"Julian...?" I called out, no reply, I sit up and I immediately felt the ache of my right chest and noticed that it was wrapped in a bandage, a lot of blood was traced on the fabric.

'I need to talk to Julian.' I said to myself, I got up and left the room, I saw julian in the kitchen talking on the hellphone, She walks back and forth and her fangs erupt in anger, I just sigh and lean my shoulder at the door, Watching her slowly tighten the grip on the hellphone.

"What are you saying you can't pay me?!

How long have I been waiting for your payment!

HUH?!

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PREGNANT FUCKING WIFE, I NEED THA MONEY YOU SUCKER!

"Julian..." I calmly called her But she was very focused on what she was talking to the phone.

"I will not allow! Pay now even if you are in the middle of having sex with your pregnant wife!"

Wait... What...?

"JULIAN!" I shouted, I finally got her attention, she put down her hellphone and her face was worried now.

"You're finally awake! " She approached me and she looked at the wound on my chest and she examine my face using her hand, She looks like a worried wife.  I laughed awkwardly and he noticed his action and immediately let go and moved away a little so that we had space, Her cheeks were tinted pink and she scratched the back of her neck.

Did I wake you up ? Sorry! Just really angry because of the man who owed me money for not paying! And he said that he had a pregnant wife and he needed the money, and said he's having sex with her wife while having a bab—!" I put my finger in her mouth and she was shocked.

"don't say anymore." I removed my finger from her mouth and took a glass and filled it with water.

"you alright?" She asked, I finish drinking a glass of water and looked at her.

"I'm fine, don't worry, the pain will go away little by little and it's not too deep." I reassured her but there was still worry on her face but it disappeared immediately and she smiled.

"if so, I won't ask you again, but I'm only here if you need anything." She said and I smiled.

"Gracias." and he left, I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 10 am When the store opens, I go back to my room to look for something to wear, I found a leather jacket and black tank top, I put it on and I examined myself in the mirror. 'Not bad.' After I got dressed, I looked for Julian and saw that she was counting money.

"Ready to open?" I said, she turned to me and smiled and went back to counting.

"Yeah, I'm just counting my savings, ffft— I mean 'our' savings, shoppers are rarely in my store here in hell, because their focus is on sex now, there are still people who buy drugs from me but rarely." She said and put the money in her pocket.

"What if, I work with others? so you have no more money problems." She looked me up and down and said "You can be a pole dancer if you want, male pole dancers are famous here and you can save a lot." She smirk, she waits For what I will say.

"What is a "Pole dancer?" " I question,(You don’t know what pole dancing is because you’ve been a hitman before and you’re focused on killing) she burst in laughter and she calmed down when I furrowed my brows.

"I'm sorry, because I can't believe you don't know that, but really, you can accumulate a lot there and you can taste a woman." She said controlling her out burst, my really focus is killing.

"Didn't you say you're a hitman? You're also good at holding a gun, aren't you? or body guard if you want, I saw a flier that the princess of hell is looking for a bodyguard in their hotel, because many stupid demons are already coming to disturb their hotel and there are gossips that the infamous Radio demon is helping the hotel , the princess said she made a deal but that's just a saying." She suggests. I would rather be a bodyguard than a pole dancer she says.

"Where can I find this hotel you say?" I asked, she was not surprised when I chose to be a bodyguard.

"Let me call a friend." She said she hold her hellohone and dial the number. "Hope you not regret this~"

      -°TO BE CONTINUED-°

(Hello my amigos/amigas, thanks for reading this trash, I just wrote it for fun and this is it, we have come a long way, I thank you very much😭 ♥ ️ and let me say something, what powers do you want from Y/N? I have selected two and just comment it.

Indestructibility

Bullets are little more than a nuisance

Bullets are little more than a nuisance. so the bullet hit him because his body was changing but after a while he was getting used to it

Technically this makes you immortal as you will never feel pain or be damaged. Bring it!

Might make you feel like an outcast, but who cares? Did you not hear that you're indestructible?!

Impenetrable Armour

You can protect yourself with some blingin' armour

Essentially you are indestructible, able to withstand any pressure, pain or weight thrown at you: you can do whatever you want.

You're not immortal, and so you're still susceptible to pain and fear when in your natural human state. You'd also have to face a long line in diamond puns.

The lack of permanence could actually be a bonus, so you could slip in and out of your super-tough armour. Get ready for the 'diamond geezer' jibes though...