~Chapter Fifteen~

"Y/NNNN!" You heard Julian calling your name at the other side of the door, you slowly woke up and sit up to your bed, stretching your arms and legs before standing up and approach the door open, seeing Julian holding a white envelope.

What is it Julian?" You asked, wondering why did she disturb your sleep.

"I was checking some bills and see this in a mailbox, it's from you but dunno shit who is, there's no name on it." She said as she chew a bubble gum, she give you the mail and you accept it, you torn the envelope and see a small paper, you took it and read it

'Meet me at the Pornstudio.' it says,

"Pornstudio? Sheesh you already got accepted there? Even me I try to sign a job there but they didn't accept me because my body is not good for cow sex." Julian said as she stick her face to you to read the letter.

"I'm not signing up, someone just want me to meet them." You said and started to dress up. "So job from the Hotel?" She asked.

"No either, but I want to know what they want from me." And with that you reach at the door knob.

"If you reach there can you buy me some condom?" She said, you wonder why she needs condom even if she is a woman.

"Why?"

"No reason, just being ready if someone want to fuck me."

"O-Okay." And you left the house.

____________________________

"Keep the change."

"Thank you good sir."

You watch the taxi drive away, you look behind you and your Infront of the Pornstudio.

'What a weird location to meet someone.'

And you proceed inside, when you went inside, a male demon with headset in his head, when he sees you he emidiately approaches you.

"Are you Y/N?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Well, follow me, boss Valentino is waiting for you at the lounge."

And you follow him, the design of the walls are full shape of hearts, portrait of pornstar, you notice a furry chest and holding a dildo and it was Angel.

"Huh? Angel?"

"Where here."

The male demon let you inside, you see a tall demon with a pink coat that reach it feet, the demon is facing the big window glass, admiring the city.

"Ah, your finally here, please, have a seat~"

And you seat, facing the table, the demon faces you, holding a cigarette and a smile that reach his ear.

"Why do you call for me?"

"Did you know, Fernando?"

"How did you know him?"

"Oh, he just made a deal with me that's all, but I'm warning you babe, your death will also come~"

You ready your gun, you have a feeling that he's a threat to your life too.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"To let you know, his plans, but listen, if you work for me, U will tell you where is his hideout, if you not, I will kill you right away here~"

So this is a trap, he plans to kill me for just a deal, if I accept his request, I can now track Fernando, if I didn't, there's a chance I can live and die.

"So, babe, what's your answer?"