~Chapter Sixteen

I thought I wanted to continue this story, and this is chapter sixteen please enjoy

__________________________________

"Sorry bud, I can say its a no. "I told him and his tongue clicked.

"It's sad to hear that, okay then,  We can do nothing but kill you ~"He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me, I immediately turned away and the bullet hit the wall. He cursed because he didn't hit me. Before he reloaded his gun I immediately pointed my gun at his head, he was surprised by my quick movements.

"I hold your life Valentino, if you still don't want to die, tell me where the coward is hiding." My voice is full of anger, which is evident in the strength of my voice. He just smirked even though he was going to die now.

"I'm amazed at your speed, I can say, But I'm not that easy to kill babe. " He said while looking behind me, behind me there was a robotic laugh. I felt the man behind me stick his gun behind me. my body stiffened, Valentino grinned at the reaction of my body, he knew I had no fight when a gun was pointed at me worse when in the back. 

"Right on time Vox Baby ~ you can really count on a situation like this." Now I know the name of his minion, Valentino lowered his hands raised, he took my gun still pointed at him and threw it back, the name Vox took my two palms and cupped my back I so I can't escape or whatever I do to them. 

"I hope you understand y/n, it's not hard to say Yes right? I will ask you again, will you be willing to work for me or will you die? you choose between the two carefully." He asked me again, eager in his voice, I tried to release myself but its no use, I just sighed, but there was a plan to enter my mind, I hope it works

"I will agree, but on one condition." I said and i see that his face perked up. "And what is it?" 

"Don't ever attack the hotel, you're dead to me."

"So its a deal then~?" He held his hand to mine and there was a pink glow that shone on his hand, and finally we shook hands.

"So, where is Fernando hiding?"

_________________________________________________