~Chapter Two~

"Shit!"

Y/N cursed as he fell from the sky, he didn't know what to do at this time, he thought he would die again so he left and waited for the impact of the ground.

TUD! (Doggo don't know the sound)

Y/N groaned when he fell on the mountains of garbage in the alley, a lot of dirty garbage was stuck to his clothes and he smelled like a dead rat.  He stood up and removed the trash stuck to his clothes. 'I have to take a bath of it huh? Where am I? 'He said in his mind, he looked around and the color of the surroundings seemed to have a red light at he looked at the sky, he saw that a pentagram shape was focused on him.

"The hell?"

He heard a loud explosion and gunfire just near where he was standing, the curious one he is, he inquired where the loud explosions would come from, while walking, he went through a mirror and saw his prelection, he was surprised by what he saw, he had black skin, long greish hair, and he had blue orbs that seemed to glow in the dark and what was shocking was his neck, he had a mark that he did not know. he's quite handsome tho. not gonna lie.

"Are ya done admiring your shit face?" He stopped, looking at her face and faced the speaker. A wolf demon, she was holding a cigarette and a wide face, as if she hadn't slept yet. "Will you buy anything at my store? If you don't, you're free to leave because my head hurts now, fucking extermitory shit" The last thing she said was a whisper, and he couldn't understand because of the wobbly words. "I'm sorry, I'm just looking at myself. "I said as I looked in the mirror again. the wold demon looked me down and up and smirked "You're new here aren't you?" "Yes, I'm new here." I said. "Well, welcome to hell then, just try not to die, and find a place to live because it's hard to live here." She said as she wiped the glass of her shop. "Um, can I ask a question?" I asked. "Shoot." She said while trying to kill the flying fly. "Where can I find a place to sleep? and where can I find accommodation?" She looked at me and smiled. "You can stay at my house while you're looking for a place to stay, but you have to work for me, and it's free, just think of rent free and free food every day. but you can also refuse, I won't force you." She said as she looked at her nails and looked at me. "I accept your offer, shall I start now?" She nodded and the two of us walked in the shop.

"By the way, what's your name cutie?"

"The name Y/N Hermosa."

" Julian and Oh shit, you speak Spanish?"

"Yes, I was born in spain but moved to new york "

"Well cool, let's resume this chit-chat later and tell me about you."

"That would be lovely.

In the next chapter, Y/N will say that he is a hitman to his friend julian, and maybe have a love romance.