~chapter Eleven~

Welcome sir Valentino, we are happy to see you, please come in, our boss is waiting for you." The two maids bowed and opened the door and let the Overlord in.

"Thank you darlings~" Valentino went inside and was on his way to Fernando's office.

"Its good to finally meet you, Valentino, sit down, we have a lot business to talk about." Said Fernando. Valentino sat across from Fernando and took out a cigarette, Fernando poured two glasses of wine and gave one to Valentino.

"So, I heard your son died?" Said Valentino. Fernando's eyes had misery but it disappeared immediately.

"Let's not talk about that past day, I would have asked you for....a favor." Said Fernando.

"Oh? what favor?" Asked Valentino while grinning ear to ear.

"I have...an old friend who killed my son, and I want him gone, right away." Said Fernando with a bitter voice. Valentino crossed his legs and blew heart -shaped smoke on Fernando's face, Fernando coughed and glared at Valentino.

"What will you return~?" Said Valentino.

"Money, as well as my assistants here." Said Fernando as he took a case full of money. Valentino smiled as far as his ears when he saw the money, he drank wine and stood up and Fernando stood up as well.

"It's a pleasure doing business with you~" Valentino said as he shook Fernando's hand.

"It's a pleasure, Amigo~"

°TO BE CONTINUED°

I'm sorry it's short, I'm in my online class, but I'll be back tomorrow for the new chapter amigo/amigas.