~Chapter Thirteen~

"Good day isn't it, Y/N?" Alastor said, You would have answered, but he cut you off.

"So Charlie, dear, where are we going?" He asked with his famous smile, Charlie also smiled back at Alastor.

"We're going to Loo Loo Land!" She said cheerfully, you smiled at her.

"Loo Loo Land?" Alastor has a questioning look on his face, Maybe he also doesn’t know what Loo Loo Land is?

"What? Don’t know what Loo Loo Land is? you are the same as Y/N." Vaggie said with a proud face, she speak as if she knew everything.

"Hey, don't be rude, Y/N is new here, and even Alastor is busy with ... his 'Free time' " When Charlie said that she seemed to know what Alastor was doing.

"Charlie's right Vags, don't brag, you talk like you know anything." Angel entered the conversation, for the first time, that you appreciate angel.

"WE'RE HERE!!!"

Nifty went first and the others followed out of the car, looking around, many little demons are coming here.

'It may be popular here, but it looks like it's going to collapse.'

"I'll get tickets, wait here!" Charlie said as she get tickets at the booth.

While waiting, you notice that a gray Van arrives, a small demon opens the door of the van and a tall owl comes out, followed by the little female owl, you have a feeling that they are important demons.

"I got it! let's look at the rides!" Charlie said as she ushered you guys at the Fun land.

°Timeskip°

Charlie, Vaggie, Nifty and angel are on the roller coaster, only you and Alastor, Husk are not riding.

"Ffht, you guys have no fun, why? Scared to fuke and shit your pants?" Angel said as he excitedly in the sit.

"I'm too old for this Angel, And I’m not fond of 'moving things' like that." You said honestly, You’re not really fond of things like this, especially roller coasters.

"Aww, I understand, not like this two losers, if you want I offer you to ride me~ and it's free!"

"Not interested."

He was about to speak but suddenly the roller coaster started moving so fast, they could hear the happy shouts of Charlie, Nifty and Vaggie, while Angel screamed in fear.

"HA! Tough talk." Alastor said as he walking away.

"Hey where ya going?" Hush ask.

"Somewhere quite, I can’t stand the noises of lowly sinners here." He said, but he wasn’t really going to be in a quiet place.

"Ugh, I need a drink, I won't have a happy day either, hey bud, just call me if this guys are finish having fun." And the two of them left, all you have to do is watch the princess, there is nothing else, you see them in the distance, they look like children, you smile at their reactions even worse to Angel.

"Oh crumbs..."

Hm?

Two demons entered the roller coaster entrance, the other was carried by a curvy little demon, at first that entered your brain can think of them as lovers.

"God... I think I need to go to the bathroom..." You smiled when you saw them, you approached them and patted Angel on the back.

"The bathroom is here, Angel." You said as you pointed where the bathroom was, angel immediately ran in the direction you pointed and he slam the door.

"Ugh, though he's tough at kind of this things." Vaggie said while she was fixing her hair, while Charlie looked like she was going to vomit, out of nowhere, you took out a bucket, Charlie's eyes lit up when she saw what your carrying and she immediately took it and vomited.

"Ughhh, you too?" Vaggie said, she didn't think Charlie would throw up either.

"It's just normal miss Vaggie to throw up in this kind of rides, if your resistance is strong you are in luck." You took out a napkin and handed it to Nifty, she accepted it with a smile. Vaggie just crossed her arms when you said this.

"Ughhh... That was fucking horrible!" - Angel

"It's your fault, I thought you could ride that, and there it is."

"Hey, hey, it's no one's fault, and beside we did have a fun time!."

"LETS GO THERE!!" Nifty pointed, she pointed to the red tent that said Circus

"Let's go!"

TO BE CONTINUED...