~Chapter Four~

you take a deep breath, you just finished cleaning julian's dirty house, she doesn't always clean her house because she's busy with what she calls 'Social Media' Is that what they call it?

"Hey y/n were running out of food! Can you go to the grocery store?" 

You groan at julian's laziness, like you're his mother with a lazy child at home, But you can't blame her because you live in her house, free food too, you took off your gloves and apron and put it under the sink, yo go to the other room and You see julian there, holding her hellphone.

Where's the list of what I'm going to buy princess? "

You said, she turned in your direction and smiled.

"don't be mad at me, when you come back I'll cook and I know you'll like it "
She said while giving you the list to buy, the things to buy are simple, just vegetables and meat and, a sleeping pill?

"Aren't you sleeping well? Are you okay?"

You asked, there was a little worry in your voice, you acknowledged that you had no mercy on the person but you had mercy on a friend you knew. Julian eye you, she is not comfortable when someone is worried about her condition.

"I'm fine, don't worry, maybe it's just because of coffee that I'm doing this."

"If you say so, just call me on what you call a 'hellphone' if you need me. "

"Yeah, whatever Dad."

I chuckled and proceeded to the grocery store I was going to.

🕕

Many demons are looking in your direction but you just ignore it, you are carrying a heavy and full bag, you have finished what your princess is telling you and you are going back home,But you stop, out of the corner of your eye you see a bar, You miss the taste of wine and the feeling of being drunk.

It doesn't hurt if it's just a glass of wine, does it? julian can wait, i will put my fun first.

And with that, you enter the bar, the music echoes in your ears and the smell of alcohol goes straight to your nose, aaah this is life, you go to the liquor counter and you sit down at the tool.

"What can I get for ya handsome~?"

A bartender flirted with you, you didn't flirt with the woman much and you didn't have any experience with sex.

Because you're a Hitman right?
You are a busy man after all.

"Just wine miss."

The bartender nods and serves you the wine, you drink a little and you make the most of it with your tongue. While you're enjoying your wine, there's suddenly music coming out, and there's a short girl Wearing flapper dress And the color suits her because of her pale skin and blond hair.

"She's kinda cute tho."

You muttered under your breath and the bartender smirked.

"Not as hot as I'm~"

You just rolled your eyes to her and proceed to drink the wine, If it was just a man, he might have killed it for a just for a moment.

while he was drinking his wine, someone sat next to him, a shark demon, he had a bean in his mouth and y/n didn't like its presence, so he just ignored it  and enjoyed her wine, she didn't notice that the flapper girl's performance was over and thanked those who enjoyed her performance, so he joined in the applause, The woman noticed this and stared into y/n's eyes, ai y/n stared into the woman's beautiful eyes, the flaper girl blows a kiss in y/n's direction Y/n just smirked at the woman. Many envied Y/n because he was the only one the short girl noticed, Y/n noticed it So he turned to face behind him.

What y/n doesn't know is that someone is looking at his overlord and he has a smile as far as his eyes can see, And the Eyes Are so yellow, y/n got the overlord's interest

"This will be very entertaining!"

He chuckle, he activate his staff and walked at backstage to his friend mimzy.